Who's working who's struggling

Nope. At home. Nothing on although have work at the end of the month. Not happened like this for a few years. Normally have something to go back to but not this year. It bothers me but been here many times over the years. Just have to wait as I'll be turing work away soon as to busy I hope. Financially I need a few quid soon

Nope. At home. Nothing on although have work at the end of the month. Not happened like this for a few years. Normally have something to go back to but not this year. It bothers me but been here many times over the years. Just have to wait as I'll be turing work away soon as to busy I hope. Financially I need a few quid soon

I always liked to jump on site in November till February to see me through this part of the year

I always liked to jump on site in November till February to see me through this part of the year
Yes, if u can, I cannot get on a site near me, I am a tradesman but I will only have 2 bags a set it so f**k**g wrong

Ive got some s**t jobs on doms to do just can't be bothered

What area are you?

Always in work as i work on site not had a forced day off in 10 years we are 1 of a few gangs who board dab and skim.so they will find us some boarding too do when its freezing.money isnt the best though have to graft too make a decent wage.

I spoke about this in November, and some guys have not seen anything as quiet as this since 2008.forget it's January the enquiries have tanked in some areas. Domestic work. Some of you are booked until, I have been doing this a long time and I see a massive drop.

Yes ...we snort drugs all day and heroin to slow down in the evenings.
What fantasy world do you lot live in ??
tenor.gif