whos the youngest ??

Laid in bed last night and had to ask wife this . f**k**g gutted now thought I was 42 this year but I,m 43 . Great this age walked across landing yesterday and pulled my next been in pain since

Laid in bed last night and had to ask wife this . f**k**g gutted now thought I was 42 this year but I,m 43 . Great this age walked across landing yesterday and pulled my next been in pain since
Pulled your next what?
:LOL:

im 50 and knackered and just can't remember anything lately ,i love boarding but measuring up is becoming a chore ,give me skim only please i may be able to grow old peacefully then

I did that. Forgot that having a birthday makes you a year older and walked around being 41 for most of last year when I should have been 42.

I did that. Forgot that having a birthday makes you a year older and walked around being 41 for most of last year when I should have been 42.
Depressed hell out of me. Struggling to come to terms of where last 20 years have gone then to loose another in seconds think tears were in my eyes

age is just a number - some have low numbers some have high numbers ---- my numbers are 5 & 3 not sure which order they are in today :inocente:

Just think though . Ye could get a "normal job " but the joy on a Friday of clocking out and thinking nothing work related till ye get in bed sunday night
I like plastering my father and his two brothers were plasterers and when I was starting off they were all going strong.I don’t think I could handle a clocking in and out situation in a boring dead end athmosphere.I’ve seen good and not so good times over the years but the main thing is keep going no matter what life throws at you.

Cheers mate lol

Nice common btw - is it a 20?
My biggest up here was a 16lb Koi from a big local council water
No not a twenty, I think it was 15 or 16lbs. Caught on the 2nd January this year.
I've got a few big old koi in my place. I've not caught one personally but my mate had one of 18 1/2lbs.
FB_IMG_1520726806386.jpg

35. Although I was working with a mate on Thursday who is 38 and when the conversation of age came up he thought I was older than him. Should never have took that paper round in Kabul

Getting to the age where all those old git insurance adverts etc are open to me now ! Any older and might need to get prostate checked out in case! :cry:
Still knocking the work out 100mph but stiff as fek in the knees after sit down for half hour in evenings after work :crying:
Still happy with my lot tho :coffe:

What height is 1 metre 19 1/2?

Don't.

Used to work with a fella who couldn't read a tape.

I express everything in mm, 3m 85 mm would be 3085.

Three oh Eight Five.

With him, that could be anything. 'Three and eighty-five. Three and Eight five. Three oh eight and one-half. Three metres and three inches.

Fcuking anything. Try handing boards up to a man who shouts measurements like that down to you.

I.m terrible from changes from inch to cm to mm .
When old builder was doing me garage . He kept shouting stupid numbers what made no sense. I went looked at tape and it was all rusted . I said wtf is that . He said it' in Brail. Had to laugh

Last edited:
I.m terrible from changes from inch to cm to mm .
When old builder was doing me garage . He kept shouting stupid numbers what made no sense. I went looked at tape and it was all rusted . I said wtf is that . He said it' in Brail. Had to laugh
That brought some tears :LOL: