Who drinks energy drinks?

Members online

Anyone tried this new stuff yet?

FE2EFB20-2A0A-4E73-94B9-0C81E8215B34.jpeg

f**k**g horrible stuff. Can't sleep, can't get a hard on...can't get your head round anything. Addictive, turns people into arseholes.

Had a g/f who was pretty much an addict. Ephedrine in the morning, little bomb of whizz a bit later on. Little bombs during the day and loads at night. Then a diazzy to get to sleep and do it all again the next day.

f**k**g nightmare she was. I only put up with her because she was stunning, but the whizz took that away too. Went down to about 6 stone and thought she looked good.

Can i have her number?

She sounds good fun!!!

f**k**g horrible stuff. Can't sleep, can't get a hard on...can't get your head round anything. Addictive, turns people into arseholes.

Had a g/f who was pretty much an addict. Ephedrine in the morning, little bomb of whizz a bit later on. Little bombs during the day and loads at night. Then a diazzy to get to sleep and do it all again the next day.

f**k**g nightmare she was. I only put up with her because she was stunning, but the whizz took that away too. Went down to about 6 stone and thought she looked good.

I know mate that's my point, loose weight, save money and time on eating food, get more work done, this time next year :envidioso:envidioso:envidioso:envidioso

I used to love it too lol cheap nasty s**t, poor mans coke as they say, you can get a hard on just takes 35mins or so same as coke :LOL:

Haven't got her number any more. You can have a picture of her if you want though. This is just before the skinnys really caught up with her.

I've got serious form for attracting stunning women who turn out to be mentalists.

Princess_Anuska_Yorkshire_Dungeon_003.JPG

She's got chrome nipples!

Haven't got her number any more. You can have a picture of her if you want though. This is just before the skinnys really caught up with her.

I've got serious form for attracting stunning women who turn out to be mentalists.

Princess_Anuska_Yorkshire_Dungeon_003.JPG
She’s looks a right dirty bitch :love:

Anything with artificial sweetner in is poison. I know of some that has suddenly vanished off the shelves and it happens the sweetner in it is linked to brain tumours.

The low calorie fizzy drinks are linked to diabetes. How many girls who are wanting to watch their weight is drinking that crap. If it hasnt got natural everything in it keep well clear!

Sugar is poison.

There is natural sugar in a lot of food grown. We dont need to add sugar.

If you are on a poor diet a small amount can do you good. The glucose part of it. Otherwise avoid it.

Have you noticed milk has sugar in it? Don’t know if it’s natural because organic milk has it.

I think it is in almost everything. But when it is in things naturally, it is there in small amounts and as part of a combination of other substances. So when consumed by your body it is balanced.

Raw sugar is added refined sugar with nowt else except usually other refined junk..........Bad.

I’ve cut sugars and dairy out my diet, Too many problems with my stomach. Two weeks in and feel better but drink still bothers me.

A couple of coffees a day the rest of the time water. Wasn't a conscious decision just went that way. Used to be addicted to Lucozade. Once pulled 40 empty bottles out of van. And nourishment drinks 4 a day.
Would never have imagined I would prefer drinking water. has to be kept in fridge, won't drink from tap. s**t water here. Probably give you stones within a few years.

Drinking from plastic bottles ain't good, but just can't get away from that. As long as its cold and sunlight don't get to it.
My piss ain't bright orange anymore either.

Plastic does keep having health issues springing up around it. Perhaps it will be like Lead in a few years.

I know copper is very good for you. It is anti fungal and anti bacterial. Perhaps these may suit you?.............. https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=copper+water+bottles
Nice one. Gonna get a couple. Just the tap water I will have to get used to. Got to be the lesser of the two evils. Even though I keep bottles in the fridge sometimes I can taste the plastic.
Just goes to show it does release chemicals.
They say one possible cause of lower fertility rates could be to do with plastics.
And another side effect males becoming more effeminate. Looking at the younger generations coming up I find that believable.

Ours couldnt be trusted. Sometimes it smells like bleach. So we have an under sink filtration system for drinking and cooking water. https://www.eastmidlandswater.com/5-stage-reverse-osmosis-water-filter-system-ro5ew/50
Always thought reverse osmosis was mega money. That's not to bad. Pay for itself in a year.
Some lazy scrounging ponse I know got a discount on their water rates by complaining about chemicals and hardness of water. Don't know how much.
They complain for a living. But don't work for one.
Don't know who's the fool sometimes.

Always thought reverse osmosis was mega money. That's not to bad. Pay for itself in a year.
Some lazy scrounging ponse I know got a discount on their water rates by complaining about chemicals and hardness of water. Don't know how much.
We have had it best part of 8 years now. It has 5 filters. The first one when changing will convince you on the shite thats in the water. But saying that when we first came here people still got their water from streams. We thought it cant be that bad as they are mostly oldies and nowt wrong with them. Later we went exploring and found a dead sheep in our stream on our neighbours land. Cold Mutton soup.:vomito: Good job we never drank any of it.

In certain parts of Ireland, tapwater isn't potable....what the actual f**k? It's supposed to be a first world country and doesn't have freely available drinking water?

There was BFO row about a couple of years ago. Ender Kenny said they need to pay. People took to the streets in peaceful protest and said no, give us it and then we'll pay. It's not resolved yet.

In certain parts of Ireland, tapwater isn't potable....what the actual f**k? It's supposed to be a first world country and doesn't have freely available drinking water?

There was BFO row about a couple of years ago. Ender Kenny said they need to pay. People took to the streets in peaceful protest and said no, give us it and then we'll pay. It's not resolved yet.
Who told you that it's a first world country?

They did...horse and cart is still an acceptable way of getting about here.....not often, but it's not unheard of.

Not a big wooden one. A modern two wheel thing. Like this - you see them about sometimes.

Hey ....... Stevie McDonagh :)

They did...horse and cart is still an acceptable way of getting about here.....not often, but it's not unheard of.

Not a big wooden one. A modern two wheel thing. Like this - you see them about sometimes.

There is a couple of those on my local Council eatate. Here in Sheffield. No problem to anybody.

We have had it best part of 8 years now. It has 5 filters. The first one when changing will convince you on the shite thats in the water. But saying that when we first came here people still got their water from streams. We thought it cant be that bad as they are mostly oldies and nowt wrong with them. Later we went exploring and found a dead sheep in our stream on our neighbours land. Cold Mutton soup.:vomito: Good job we never drank any of it.

I used to sell those active charcoal water filters back in the 90’s. Even had handy portable ones for on holiday etc. Put a pint of beer in and it came out clear. They was too expensive and Sheffield tap water is good.

There was a program in the late 90’s about water quality. Manchester tap water came out purer than the best selling mineral and spring waters.

Ours is water from a lake but has bog sediment in it at minute levels but the water can contain 'trihalomethanes' [THMs]. I think this is when chlorine gets into contact with organic particles from bog rivers/streams/lakes. Cause cancer and disease. Filter says it get 99%.