Who does the least in a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My tuppence is that once your away from the sites its very hard to go back.
You only remember the bad times :) Plus your older and not as fit and you know what you have to do to make a decent weeks wage.
Your only as good as your last job , plenty of young lads with families have the motivation and need to churn out the work.

Domestics work for me but do a lot of small work for builders and other part time jobs so dont need the constant work.
Havent had a day off in weeks but i dont mind that , im my own boss and if im knackered i have an easy day.
Dont like starting before 9am , traffic is crap and mostly because families are getting kids ready etc , i prefer to wait to all thats finished. Last week client moved out so on the job at 7am missing traffic and getting home for 3.
Small builders are good to work for too , they just call you and say its a couple of days work and you go do it and get paid , no pricing or messing around.

Reckon id be happy on the sites if id of stayed on them , be working for quality firms and looked after.

Plastering is a great trade if you respect yourself and your clients , always been good to me but my time on sites is over and im enjoying doing what i am now :)

I think its best doing both then you shud be pretty much always in work bar the odd week u can make alot of money on site if you are gud and quick as ull always have company's after ur services

Use to do domestics from february till about october november then jump on a site till feb :D

Worked a treat... nope I did not earn big money on site because I was not as quick as the site boys but my work was not snagged to bits either I covered my days and it was a bit of a holiday as there was very little quoting or clearing up and stuff...

I do like the craic of site work :D

Use to do domestics from february till about october november then jump on a site till feb :D

Worked a treat... nope I did not earn big money on site because I was not as quick as the site boys but my work was not snagged to bits either I covered my days and it was a bit of a holiday as there was very little quoting or clearing up and stuff...

I do like the craic of site work :D
I don't think there's any point in being fast but s**t being gud and fast shud come hand in hand any1 can be fast but s**t

Status
Not open for further replies.