WHO ARE YA?

Members online

No members online now.

Lastlaff

5772941A-DD48-4624-A15E-60AE58395BBE.png

Did you see that s**t last night load of crap good talent on it. If father son from Cyprus would of won I'd never watch it again. Discrase how they came second load of rubbish two fat idiot trying dance.

Did you see that s**t last night load of crap good talent on it. If father son from Cyprus would of won I'd never watch it again. Discrase how they came second load of rubbish two fat idiot trying dance.
People only voted for them becouse he wanted new fridge Cowell people voted discrase to britan

Did that bloke on that big wheel . Pretend to fall or f**k up

Not sure hell of act good talent on it last night girl whith dogs and bird that bird sand I was gobed smacked when they came second lol
Fair play to the winner they were good but I'd say ther was 3 act much better. If the nation was voting I'd say bird whith sand shes hell of talent. Like me whith plastering lol

Fair play to the winner they were good but I'd say ther was 3 act much better. If the nation was voting I'd say bird whith sand shes hell of talent. Like me whith plastering lol

I only saw them with wheel and her with dogs. How someone so young can get that many dogs to do that is amazing

Did that bloke on that big wheel . Pretend to fall or f**k up
I told the Mrs if two Cyprus won. And next series BGT on teli I'm going to
I only saw them with wheel and her with dogs. How someone so young can get that many dogs to do that is amazing
Your telling me it hard work training one dog it just natrual talent. Like say everybody got talent it just finding it and work hard at it

I told the Mrs if two Cyprus won. And next series BGT on teli I'm going to

Your telling me it hard work training one dog it just natrual talent. Like say everybody got talent it just finding it and work hard at it
I cant get my two to even return