Which tote bag???

Members online

zombie

Private Member
Boring thread alert!!!

So I'm generally a builder bucket for wet tools and likewise for dry tools...

Keep looking at the makita,dealt,stanley tool tote bags...

Instead of getting socks and aftershave for Xmas might ask the missus for the above...

Any got more practical pockets etc than the other?

Perhaps keep both dry wet in the same tote?

Zombie

Just get a big Stanley rolling chest the plastic one 30 quid at bandq
Screenshot_20171209-204629.png

I have my trowels and brushes hammers etc in a burst mixing bucket, did use a wee tool box but it's too small and a hinge is broken. Tapes, snips, Dutch pins I just use my lunch bag atm to keep them from getting wet.

I use a builders bucket for 'building stuff' like pointing trowels, bolster chisels, lump hammer etc.

Got a couple of Stanley totes, one for plumbing kit, other for day to day stuff and a bit nore more carpentry based.

Gorilla tub for tiling kit and one for my plastering kit. Also got an extra large gorilla tub for me lunch!

Has to be American!
I think it's an Irish guy who does them, not entirely sure, looks pukka for a demonstrator but not for real life and not on them prices, when plasterers moaning about a 50 quid trowel I can see many of them buying this for a couple of hundredlol

I preferred a tool box, as work in a gang find boys can fire stuff in on top of tool bags so if it's in a box least some better protection

Boring thread alert!!!

So I'm generally a builder bucket for wet tools and likewise for dry tools...

Keep looking at the makita,dealt,stanley tool tote bags...

Instead of getting socks and aftershave for Xmas might ask the missus for the above...

Any got more practical pockets etc than the other?

Perhaps keep both dry wet in the same tote?

Zombie
Ffs you taking piss here or what ?

You turning into me lol

Weirdo

Last edited:
Fot myself 1 of them rolling tool chests different draws for different tools..abit anal i no but got sick of knockin my skimming gear around. Plus the wheels mean i can pull it and save my tired old muscles lmao