Which machine would you recommend?

Members online

David2820

I’m looking at getting myself a machine for monocouche. I Have worked with g5s many moons ago so I’ve got an idea how they work. I’ll mainly be using it on domestic jobs & new build houses. I doubt I’ll be on anything larger than a house anytime soon. Any suggestions on a machine if to buy new & if 2nd hand?
Thanks.

I’m looking at getting myself a machine for monocouche. I Have worked with g5s many moons ago so I’ve got an idea how they work. I’ll mainly be using it on domestic jobs & new build houses. I doubt I’ll be on anything larger than a house anytime soon. Any suggestions on a machine if to buy new & if 2nd hand?
Thanks.

Hi David,

The M-tec M200 continues to be our best selling machine. It is a small and compact 110v unit which will mix and spray Renders, Hardwall, Basecoat and Pre-bagged S&C!

This machine was designed for the domestic market with an output of 18l/min and a pumping distance of up-to 25m.

My advice, would always to buy new, you then have the security of buying safe. If you buy used, buy from a dealer, this way the machine should come with a warranty and training. If you buy used online, I strongly recommend seeing the machine running before parting with your money and also insist the machine goes for a service at a dealer so they know the history of the machine when it comes to training you

If you would like anymore information, please do not hesitate to give me a call

Pft ritmo I have. Perfect for what u are talking about. It's 230v so can plug in to the mains. Does evey thing I ask of it. Even site mix. Can brake it in to 3. So no problem getting it in and out of the van. Buy new. As it's hard to find a 2ad hand one. Plus u get the back up. Go see the m200 and the ritmo and make your mind up what u want to go for. Plus work out price. And maintenance. R@s price.