Where to buy silicone materials for casting

Members online

Samson2

Hi all can anyone put me onto a silicone casting materials supplier that does not cost the earth? :), bought some off the web but can't believe its that expensive !!! anyone know somewhere in the UK that I could use either collect directly or delivered. cheers all TIA

Hi all can anyone put me onto a silicone casting materials supplier that does not cost the earth? :), bought some off the web but can't believe its that expensive !!! anyone know somewhere in the UK that I could use either collect directly or delivered. cheers all TIA

forget silicone try vinomould hot melt far better cheaper as well

f**k the walls / your in the right place to make money in a workshop still graft but not as boring as spending your life 18 inch from a wall
One day this will be true for me! Until I know more than I currently do the waving is paying the mortgage

Ring polysil up in hoylake on the wirral.
Let them know i sent you and theyll sort you out.
Ive used every tom dick and harry for silicone and these are my got o guys