Where is the best place to get kit???

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well looking into a new mixing drill and a autofeed screwgun but need to be very good prices with the credit crunch and all lol

What do you want a autofeed screw gun for? you get a cheap one and they keep jamming up you get a dear one and they keep jamming up and you get loads of screws hanging out :( better off with just a battery drill as for a mixing drill you can pick um up anywhere now for less than £100 again i would go for quality refina do good mixers but are quite expensive compared to bnq or screwfixs range.

ive been looking at mixers on ebay and the german mixers 4 £ 60 look like a bargin and there 1600 watt, i think.

silverline do a cheap auto feed screwdriver

What do you want a autofeed screw gun for? you get a cheap one and they keep jamming up you get a dear one and they keep jamming up and you get loads of screws hanging out :( better off with just a battery drill as for a mixing drill you can pick um up anywhere now for less than £100 again i would go for quality refina do good mixers but are quite expensive compared to bnq or screwfixs range.

Ok so what battery drill do you recommend as i have a bosch 14v and its about ready for the cleaners???

I use a little 12v makita and its mint not too heavy but realy powerful i have had for about 5 years now and its still going strong :)

I use a little 12v makita and its mint not too heavy but realy powerful i have had for about 5 years now and its still going strong :)
I heard there dear though but if your getting 5yrs plus out of them i guess they pay there way 5 times over!

I bought a silverline drill driver £29 and silverline plaster mixer bout £70 from www.transtools.co.uk free delivery over £45 loads of silverline tools, although think they are running a bit low on silverline stock at the moment as they are waiting for shipment from China (probably been pirated by the somalians) transtools is excellent always get my stuff within 2 days and alot cheaper than all the competition...3 year guarantee on all silverline tools also. Although i've got loads of silverline tools and never had any probs.

Status
Not open for further replies.