Where are you working today?

Members online

Seeing as TPF is now 100% easier to upload photos lets see what you are up to today....

And as a bit of encouragement I will randomly select a photo and send out a mug :D

So get uploading and lets see what you are doing :)

image.jpg
Stripping these

Yeah glad i wasnt alone with the heat thing , didnt seem as warm as past few days but i was sweating buckets doing a piddly few walls.
Must be the humidity , not nice to work in

Hot sunny weather is great for leasure activities
To late for pics I was home for 3:30. Had 60 bags of mono to chuck on just down the road. Was on for nine then home for 10 fry up shower and nap befor I went back at 12 to scrape happy days .

That's just like a normal day for @Nisus. Well, 60 bags would be 6 bags, the fry up would be a pot noodle, the shower would be a beer garden and he doesn't bother coming back the same day. Apart from that it'd be the same sort of day. :D

To late for pics I was home for 3:30. Had 60 bags of mono to chuck on just down the road. Was on for nine then home for 10 fry up shower and nap befor I went back at 12 to scrape happy days .
wont have been monorex then.

Come on people muse be more of you with a camera... I will give out 2 mugs but the comp carries on till tomorrow afternoon