Where’s Lurpy?

I’ve tried that as well mate but that’s even proved to be hard work around here. I live in a little village full of old c**ts that seem to spend every waking hour Buying everything up lol....went to make a Chile the other day and couldn’t buy chopped tomatoes or kidney beans for love or money.
I live in a little village myself mate. Try and get to a co-op or spar they’ve got everything you’ll need and much more availability of stock than supermarkets anyway. My nearest co-op is 5miles away, gets you out to clear you’re head and for a little drive as well. (y)

I live in a little village myself mate. Try and get to a co-op or spar they’ve got everything you’ll need and much more availability of stock than supermarkets anyway. My nearest co-op is 5miles away, gets you out to clear you’re head and for a little drive as well. (y)
I’m the same thank goodness for the co op the workers need a medal
Bargain booze opposite too
Happy days

Thought you lived in that shithole bury st edmunds

Thought you lived in that shithole bury st edmunds
For you information gobbo, I live in a beautiful and lovely little village 7miles just out of town. That town being Bury St Edmunds which is a fantastic and very affluent part of the country, unlike that doss-hole and breading ground for druggies and alcoholics known as dunmow!!

For you information gobbo, I live in a beautiful and lovely little village 7miles just out of town. That town being Bury St Edmunds which is a fantastic and very affluent part of the country, unlike that doss-hole and breading ground for druggies and alcoholics known as dunmow!!
Yeah right I've worked in bury it's a shithole and full of EU c**ts as where dunmow is far more affluent

I know cause I have worked there Kentford is nice and chevely and narrow but bury apart from the old bit is a shithole
Wrong again! Lol
But this does look like a proper little squashed in s**t-hole to me!

C1D59796-4A74-4765-B63A-56534C5B82FD.jpeg

No iam serious step up or f**k off cause I will stab you to bits
Wouldn’t happen you Lightweight 10st mug!
Who pulled you out of the dung heap anyway???
When you crawled back on here covered in s**t I didn’t think it would be long before you wanted to suck my cock again!!

Lame step up and do what you said you was gonna do seriously it wont be good for you or your family