Where’s Lurpy?

Members online

By builders?
And getting gear. Can't get glass for Windows and firms shut on one. Plus we can't get gear.
Other they got mother their whos high risk.
Gave up on other one . Trying to do bits his sen.

Wifes took extra hours on from home so it's no deal breaker and at least i got stuff to go back to

And getting gear. Can't get glass for Windows and firms shut on one. Plus we can't get gear.
Other they got mother their whos high risk.
Gave up on other one . Trying to do bits his sen.

Wifes took extra hours on from home so it's no deal breaker and at least i got stuff to go back to

That's way to look at it mate!

Struggled yesterday though.
Got to go shopping today so gets me out house........ Might kill me like

Not guns lie been off since last wednesday and been a real battle for me I dont even have breaks at work.

You will laugh but every day I'm out of house in work clothes and piss about outside/garage/Van's etc until 5pm then come in house.

People on street think I'm a nut job but it's only way I can cope!

Not guns lie been off since last wednesday and been a real battle for me I dont even have breaks at work.

You will laugh but every day I'm out of house in work clothes and piss about outside/garage/Van's etc until 5pm then come in house.

People on street think I'm a nut job but it's only way I can cope!
Only time I wear normal clothing is at weddings and funerals! I think I got a phobia if I’m not in my work clothes I don’t feel right tbh

Suppose it's better for blokes whose wifes & kids like them though!
Anyone who doesn't like themselves will not be good company for others mate
Fix yourself by getting rid of old negative memories .
It's like watching endless repeats of eastenders. Try deleting and put on a new show.

went to Tesco and there was a massive que...ended up driving around the corner to Marks and Sparks and done the weekly shop in there....no queuing but I estimate it cost me an extra £80 but a price I’m willing to pay not to que up lol
We are totally avoiding supermarkets at the minute mate, bloody horrific places! We’re Shopping locally, paying nearly twice as much for stuff but needs must.

We are totally avoiding supermarkets at the minute mate, bloody horrific places! We’re Shopping locally, paying nearly twice as much for stuff but needs must.
I’ve tried that as well mate but that’s even proved to be hard work around here. I live in a little village full of old c**ts that seem to spend every waking hour Buying everything up lol....went to make a Chile the other day and couldn’t buy chopped tomatoes or kidney beans for love or money.