When to bet

Members online

Pagey

Private Member
football season will be upon us soon just wondering if anyone bets on the league winners down to league 2 and when you place your bet obviously the closer to the start the odds are shortened so is it a case to see who's brought and sold or just go for it?

football season will be upon us soon just wondering if anyone bets on the league winners down to league 2 and when you place your bet obviously the closer to the start the odds are shortened so is it a case to see who's brought and sold or just go for it?

I do it every season, my mate won 6k last season on picking the league winners. His luck was definitely in as Newcastle only just nicked it and Portsmouth went top for the first time last game of the season lol.

Always do it each way though

I do it every season, my mate won 6k last season on picking the league winners. His luck was definitely in as Newcastle only just nicked it and Portsmouth went top for the first time last game of the season lol.

Any tips for this season

Spurs to win the premier league, Colchester to win league 2.
I agree Spurs or Chelsea again for me, there ahead of the others,only issue is Spurs playing there home games away from white hart lane may effect them. I don't think Man U will be no where near again plus they a need a Striker otherwise there going to struggle with goals.pep has a big season ahead mind with a lot to prove at City.
Although I have a pal whose a gambler for a living and seldom wrong,and he's just laid 500 quid on arsenal at good odds.
Villa spending big money, proven manager at that level or Fulham in championship.
Bradford league 1 ambitious, just missed out last season.

Further down the leagues who you sign makes a bigger difference, even in championship as big money is starting to filter down.sheffield Wednesday's odds dropped 20% last season when we signed just one player in Jordan Rhodes.

I had Portsmouth aswell to win league, only a few quid on it mind.
There's a lot of strong betting on Blackburn league 1 recently, and the odds have dropped like a stone maybes something's going to be announced.

everyday sir .....if corithians scored 1 more it would of been £1777.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170629-104606.png
    Screenshot_20170629-104606.png
    183.5 KB · Views: 223
Further down the leagues who you sign makes a bigger difference, even in championship as big money is starting to filter down.sheffield Wednesday's odds dropped 20% last season when we signed just one player in Jordan Rhodes.

the budget makes a lot of difference. at Colchester the fair play rule has meant that the club has a budget of 3.2 m. that size budget places the club at 8 th position in league 2.
when the chairman was able to place 2m extra into the budget it placed the club in 10th in league 1.