Whats the silliest thing you have done when plastering.

Members online

fixit

I always look back and laugh at the time i skimmed over wall paper cause i couldn't get it off. It was the old chip wall paper.

Once went to do sisters fireplace. Was only meant to need a skim but needed roughing where fire had been blocked up . Bonding just wouldnt go of so i tried hair dryer . Leading to a picture of me tryting to dry plaster with a hair dryer all over face book

Um... skimmed aqua panel

Created my own personal vacuum while pissing in a bottle in the back of my van

Put a screw through a wire which only presented itself when skim went on

Skimmed upvc because it really didn’t look like upvc

Drunk texted two customers telling them I loved them by mistake

Went home in bare feet after a bad day due to hang over

Jumped off my steps into bucket of skim

It’s endless I’m a nobhead!

:rayos:Went for 3 quick pints of stella early lunchtime went back to the job chucked a 30m2 ceiling on then went for a 5 min sit down In the Sun before flattening it.
woke up at hometime.
back In the next morning proper early to reskim it :rayos:

That’s the definition of a proper spread . Legend

I was setting fence posts and run out of sand, i mixed cement through a bucket of muck. It didnt go off one bit. Had to come back another day lol. Not plastering related but mixing mortor.

I think my first mono job could fit this thread quite well.
Truth be told it was utter dog s**t even now I still drive the long way round so I don't have to look it it.
:X3:.
Unbelievable thing was I ended up getting 4 or 5 other jobs on the back of that.
how the fcuk I'll never know.o_O.

I very nearly made a mistake of epic proportions today :birra: :sick: :vomito:.

20180606_103345-1.jpg
for 10 internet points which ones the pineapple?.
:rayos:

if you piss is that colour i would suggest water

I reckon Your probably right Gary my first piss every morning looks like fairy liquid and smells of sugar puffs.
I gonna to start drinking more water after I've finished this aspalls.

I reckon Your probably right Gary my first piss every morning looks like fairy liquid and smells of sugar puffs.
I gonna to start drinking more water after I've finished this aspalls.
I think your ok, it’s when it starts smelling worse than your s**t and has lumps in.