What you spend your penny’s on

Members online

Nice watch ! Baby wipes get it off I find

ha, I wear a £8 casio for work tbf it’s lasted ages.Get a new one every few years.

Do love a timepiece tho just not clued up on em. Pal swears by rolexs for investing

20191222_002845.jpg

ha, I wear a £8 casio for work tbf it’s lasted ages.Get a new one every few years.

Do love a timepiece tho just not clued up on em. Pal swears by rolexs for investing
Rolex hold their money and can go up in value defo !

Cars and bikes are my biggest expense

My cars and bikes self fund though one way or another as I don't actually spend my own money on them...

Last time in turkey i said i.m treating my sen to a snide rolex.
Went to shop and they had tons.
Saw one i liked hut cheapest he s do was 80 quid. He said whatvwould i pay i said 30.
He said no my friend serious .
I said you never met a yorkshire man before have you . He turned tonwife and said how much is he willing to pay. She said 30 quid and he just walked away.

Was a mint copy though but still a fake

Literally anything I saved is on Property & my face

However I Went for a new van 2 week ago
Salesman fooked about with the figures like he was doing me a favour
Anyway I walked away , called me the next day Ok will do that deal you wanted
But my mindset had changed after he fooked me around I was ready to tip up . I will just spend van momey on a property know
Merry Christmas

Your welcome

I’ve got an Omega Seamaster - cost about £4K. I’ve got a Credit Card from a supermarket and their loyalty scheme means for every £1 you earn from them you get £4 to use in a few selected other retailers (one was a jewellers). One day I sat down and counted all the vouchers I had and it was enough to spend big :) I bowled off to the shop, in I went and spotted the watch and tried it on - the sales people were all over me, seat sir, coffee? Oh yes, I like this watch, I’ll have it! I was being treated like a King - off to the till, ‘How would Sir like to pay today’, ‘I’ve got my Tesco vouchers’, he’s a voucher payer she said -loudly! I felt like scum...but with a nice free watch :)

Work clothes and accessories
Just bought a ten tube holder for pink grip in back of van only £20
If next year goes to plan will be upgrading to a pft ritmo turbo

I’ve got an Omega Seamaster - cost about £4K. I’ve got a Credit Card from a supermarket and their loyalty scheme means for every £1 you earn from them you get £4 to use in a few selected other retailers (one was a jewellers). One day I sat down and counted all the vouchers I had and it was enough to spend big :) I bowled off to the shop, in I went and spotted the watch and tried it on - the sales people were all over me, seat sir, coffee? Oh yes, I like this watch, I’ll have it! I was being treated like a King - off to the till, ‘How would Sir like to pay today’, ‘I’ve got my Tesco vouchers’, he’s a voucher payer she said -loudly! I felt like scum...but with a nice free watch :)
Wankers, they were getting paid for it one way or another. Good for you.

973A3916-69DD-4078-B1DA-BDBD2806407F.jpeg
Inherited this omega watch from my grandpa, he died a few months ago and was in his 90’s I love wearing it but scared to lose it or damage it. Not sure if it’s the original leather strap or it’s a replacement, don’t know how old the watch is. My dad thinks between 20-30 years old , absolutely priceless to me sentimental value.

Treated myself to this around 30 year ago when made my first decent bucks. Was in Samuels sale for a few hundred. Accurist.
20191222_122633.jpg

Had , bought n sold a few fancy watches over the years but this is my favourite though I rarely ware it.
This is my most used time piece !
20191222_120121.jpg

Last time in turkey i said i.m treating my sen to a snide rolex.
Went to shop and they had tons.
Saw one i liked hut cheapest he s do was 80 quid. He said whatvwould i pay i said 30.
He said no my friend serious .
I said you never met a yorkshire man before have you . He turned tonwife and said how much is he willing to pay. She said 30 quid and he just walked away.

Was a mint copy though but still a fake
Johnny. Get yourself to Nairobi market.

You will have a field day

One of my pals brought a Rolex for 8k with an 18 month waiting list. Once it come in the jeweller/dealer offered him 11k for it and sold it on for 14k.

sounds like the Rolex Submariner 2 it only had a short run. my brother purchased 1 and has put it away never been worn.