What will happen next?

Members online

No members online now.
The best thing I ever did was stop reading the news.. I am a happier person for it and I dont hate everybody now

For anyone that thinks we are not being attacked by muslims because of UK involvement in foreign wars.
From videos made before they blew themselves up along with a load of innocent people.

"Your democratically elected governments continually perpetrate atrocities against my people all over the world. Your support makes you directly responsible. We are at war and I am a soldier. Now you too will taste the reality of this situation."
- Mohammad Sidique Khan. 7/7 bombe.r

"What have you witnessed now is only the beginning of a string of attacks that will continue and become stronger until you pull your forces out of Afghanistan and Iraq. And until you stop your financial and military support to America and Israel."
- Shehzad Tanweer. 7/7 bomber.

From the failed London bombings of the 21st of July 2005.

"Muktar showed us some DVDs with images of the war in Iraq, especially women and children killed by American and British soldiers,"
- Hamdi Adus Isaac.

"Yahya became increasingly distrustful of British society and told friends he did not trust the media to report world affairs accurately, the court heard.

He was said to be dumbfounded when the British and Americans over-ran the Taleban regime in Afghanistan, then held up as a model government in jihadi circles."
- From a BBC article about Adel Yahya, connected to the failed bombing.

Still don't think it has anything to do with overseas wars?

For anyone that thinks we are not being attacked by muslims because of UK involvement in foreign wars.
From videos made before they blew themselves up along with a load of innocent people.

"Your democratically elected governments continually perpetrate atrocities against my people all over the world. Your support makes you directly responsible. We are at war and I am a soldier. Now you too will taste the reality of this situation."

"What have you witnessed now is only the beginning of a string of attacks that will continue and become stronger until you pull your forces out of Afghanistan and Iraq. And until you stop your financial and military support to America and Israel."

"Muktar showed us some DVDs with images of the war in Iraq, especially women and children killed by American and British soldiers,"
- Hamdi Adus Isaac.

"Yahya became increasingly distrustful of British society and told friends he did not trust the media to report world affairs accurately, the court heard.

He was said to be dumbfounded when the British and Americans over-ran the Taleban regime in Afghanistan, then held up as a model government in jihadi circles."

somedays i dont have the brains for instructions on how to use a scratchard.....

but last time i checked western armies and iraq/afgan armies are fighting together to rid the extreme terrorism.

the mass population of the middleast want to live in peace not fear.

saddam slaughtered half a million of his own people.

you could go right back in time to who threw the first stone.

im not looking to disagree bigbruv.....but its turned into 1 big s**t pot.

- Hamdi Adus Isaac.

What wars have Sweden Belgium and Germany been in they are still having Islamic terrorist bombers though?

- Hamdi Adus Isaac.

Load of rubbish matey.
If someone hurts your kids...you dont turn round and hurt their kids

- Hamdi Adus Isaac.

Load of rubbish dude.
If someone hurts your children...you dont turn around and hurt THEIR children. You hurt THEM.
Why are they not bombing the house of commons etc? Or targetting politicians?

You would have your head cut off!
It's wrong stu but I tell you we spent years living in Saudi Arabia with my dads work and when I say we would have our heads cut off they even make it a public event out off it! They just don't give a fuk!

Nothing is going to change. The majority of our mainstream media, politicians and the multi millionaire celebs hiding in their gated mansions who have influence on the young are petrified of being called Islamophobic/racist and there are far too many leftwing spineless c**ts in this country who are more worried about people offending muslims and their ideologies after these atrocities happen than the actual atrocity itself.

I seen more facebook posts saying "not every muslim" "racist" "Islamophobic" than anything else after the event, It's astonishing the amount of people who are unable to accept there is a massive problem with Islam and until that changes we need to expect more attacks like this with no backlash. It's f**k**g infuriating

Sad news, m8 :(

If ya can't beat them, then its time to join them. Can ya tell me where to sign up. Thon one thing if I do, can I have a lie in instead of getting up at 4 every morning to wash my feet and pray. All jokes aside thou, our great great grand children will be Muslim. There's no stopping it

somedays i dont have the brains for instructions on how to use a scratchard.....

but last time i checked western armies and iraq/afgan armies are fighting together to rid the extreme terrorism.

the mass population of the middleast want to live in peace not fear.

saddam slaughtered half a million of his own people.

you could go right back in time to who threw the first stone.

im not looking to disagree bigbruv.....but its turned into 1 big s**t pot.
The invasion of Iraq was for oil. Everyone knows that now. It was not invaded because of terrorists.
More people have died in Iraq since the start of the invasion in 2003 than died in the 30 years that Saddam Hussein was in power.
ISIS were formed in Iraq from a group that had splintered off from Al Qaeda who only entered Iraq after the Iraqi army was defeated. They had asked Saddam Hussein if they could join him to fight the US led invasion but Saddam Hussein refused them, m8.

Load of rubbish matey.
If someone hurts your kids...you dont turn round and hurt their kids

Load of rubbish dude.
If someone hurts your children...you dont turn around and hurt THEIR children. You hurt THEM.
Why are they not bombing the house of commons etc? Or targetting politicians?
I quoted from two of the 7/7 bombers videos you dim wit. How can that be "rubbish"? It's what they said, m8

This was the guy that led the 7/7 bombers. He states his reasons for his jihad. Some of which I quoted above only for it to be called "Load of rubbish". If you don't believe me, have a listen to the video, m8s.

Last edited:
If you got rid of all muslims from the UK then yes, you probably would rid the UK of Islamic terrorism in the UK. I don't believe that it could be done though. How do you turf so many people out of the country and get other countries to cooperate with you? You have toget that cooperation. Are other countries going to allow UK planes on the way to Pakistan etc over their airspace laden with exiled muslims? Will they let ships laden with exiled muslims sail through their waters? Would the ships get out of the English channel if other European countries blockaded it because they don't like what the UK is doing?
It really seems impossible to me because I imagine the repercussions would be so severe. The UK might be viewed as something like apartheid South Africa or Nazi Germany. Who would tradewith the UK? What muslim countries would continue to sell oil to the UK or have other trade with the UK after all muslims are booted? Anyone remember the 1973 oil embargo by several muslim, oil producing countries because of the US support of Israel during the Yom Kippur War?
It just seems easier to me to stop giving them reasons to hate us. Stop invading their countries or the countries they see as belonging to thier muslim brothers.
If we are not interfering in their countries and they still want to play up, then come down really hard on the offenders. Harass the f**k out of any of them that starts with the anti-British crap, instead of just putting the c**ts on a list and watching them and stop the political correctness bullshit and the head in the sand attitude when they are grooming girls. Make life difficult for anybody that doesn't want to fit in. Stop letting people in from muslim countries.

The invasion of Iraq was for oil. Everyone knows that now. It was not invaded because of terrorists.
More people have died in Iraq since the start of the invasion in 2003 than died in the 30 years that Saddam Hussein was in power.
ISIS were formed in Iraq from a group that had splintered off from Al Qaeda who only entered Iraq after the Iraqi army was defeated. They had asked Saddam Hussein if they could join him to fight the US led invasion but Saddam Hussein refused them, m8.

Let's stop with conspiracy theories and just deal in facts shall we

Nice to read some posts of the problems we actually face, rather than BS and conspiracy theories

I quoted from two of the 7/7 bombers videos you dim wit. How can that be "rubbish"? It's what they said, m8
Chill. I didn't say what YOU said was a load of rubbish!
What they are saying IS.
A percentage (not ALL) of people here votes for whatever party gets to be in charge. They however are told what to do anyway which is why there are so many u turns in policies. Doesn't matter WHO gets voted in.
Why should the people therefore be punished, attacked and killed.
Our children don't even vote.
Why should they be killed?
FFS target the right enemy.

If ya can't beat them, then its time to join them. Can ya tell me where to sign up. Thon one thing if I do, can I have a lie in instead of getting up at 4 every morning to wash my feet and pray. All jokes aside thou, our great great grand children will be Muslim. There's no stopping it
I know an english plasterer who has already converted :endesacuerdo:
Says he's joining the winning team...

the lockerbie attack was in 1988.....we never invaded lyberia....
after we put sanctions on them.
gadaffi apoligised and offered million in compensation.....to lift these sanctions.

now gaddafi's son only a few days ago has threatened many more attacks on britain.

oil seems to be a common excuse....if it was for oil why havnt the west invaded saudi arabia and its neighbours.

we havnt invaded africa for oil and its rife with islamic extremism.

the lockerbie attack was in 1988.....we never invaded lyberia....
after we put sanctions on them.
gadaffi apoligised and offered million in compensation.....to lift these sanctions.

now gaddafi's son only a few days ago has threatened many more attacks on britain.

oil seems to be a common excuse....if it was for oil why havnt the west invaded saudi arabia and its neighbours.

we havnt invaded africa for oil and its rife with islamic extremism.

YOur not seriously trying to say all them countries getting invaded wasnt for all. Come on now Algee!!!

As for Gaddafi apologizing, come on to f**k now. That was just a sweetener to bring him onto the world stage then the scum of the earth go and dirty joe him.

YOur not seriously trying to say all them countries getting invaded wasnt for all. Come on now Algee!!!

As for Gaddafi apologizing, come on to f**k now. That was just a sweetener to bring him onto the world stage then the scum of the earth go and dirty joe him.

we voted against going to war with gaddafi.