What van

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 quid they were getting down the scrappie for cat converters, at the height of the boom in scrap thieving gits

Hi I've just bought a SWB transit and I'm looking for ideas on racking and the best way to use the space I have racking for trowels, levels and straight edges and best way to carry boards. Any ideas, pictures, links etc would be a great help. Cheers

@Nisus has a SWB Transit well organised. He's even got a section for smuggling immigrants across the channel :RpS_unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
We has catalytic convertor stolen from 2 of our Mercedes sprinter vans last night , both parked outside houses in normal housing estate,
Cost about €5,000 each , insurance covers most of it , but we will be f@@ked at renewal ,and this also happened a couple of monthes ago at a different address
Anyone come across this or a solution to stop it happening again
Cheers

Irish Fine Art Plasterwork | Irish Fine Art Plasterwork

We has catalytic convertor stolen from 2 of our Mercedes sprinter vans last night , both parked outside houses in normal housing estate,
Cost about €5,000 each , insurance covers most of it , but we will be f@@ked at renewal ,and this also happened a couple of monthes ago at a different address
Anyone come across this or a solution to stop it happening again
Cheers

Irish Fine Art Plasterwork | Irish Fine Art Plasterwork

Yes I remember you saying about this last time, has your sprinters not got catlocs?

More woes with our Mercedes sprinters,one was broken into with new Mikita screw gun ( lithium batteries ) stolen , the other one tampered with but they must have got disturbed, bet it was as same gang that robbed the cat convertors b###ards

Plasterwork.ie

More woes with our Mercedes sprinters,one was broken into with new Mikita screw gun ( lithium batteries ) stolen , the other one tampered with but they must have got disturbed, bet it was as same gang that robbed the cat convertors b###ards

Plasterwork.ie
Jesus your avin some bad luck with those vans i would sit in the back with a baseball bat and wait um out fookers!!!:RpS_crying:

Ok guys. What van do you drive? Always a lover of Transits. Test drove a 2.2 front wheel drive one, the other day. Drives like a car. Not a lover of midi vans. Vans should fit 8x4 sheets in.MPG is a massive factor nowadays, but nobody tells you what they do with vans.

Would love a pair of seats in back for kids. Could use it for holiday then and stick kids and dog in back,

I have a vw lt35 mwb high top, had it for 4 year's very reliable good payload powerful enough and comfortable to sit in for hours when it gets too old I'll get a crafter but that could be some time away.
Best van I've had.

I have a vw lt35 mwb high top, had it for 4 year's very reliable good payload powerful enough and comfortable to sit in for hours when it gets too old I'll get a crafter but that could be some time away.
Best van I've had.
I had an LT35 years ago andre for 5 years, bit high at the back to get in and out and you could get to the engine from the drivers cab.

Nissan navara... work truck... great in snow... and a big car aswell.. all in one... once the engine is sorted cant fault em..... get all I need in the back, any big gear gets delivered...

Status
Not open for further replies.