What size??

Yeah phoned but don't do demos
Said same to me mate that's why I was asking , pretty stupid really no matter what anyone's opinions of the machine is tbh I/you or anyone thinking of buying one would be able to make a logical decision if it would be worth buying after a little demo , anyways if you do get one keep us posted I'd be interested to see how you got on.
Plus point for me glancing at that machine as an outsider looking in is it looks easy to clean

Yeah complete set up for spraying £2k which aint that bad tbh i mo its no ritmo but for spraying skim and thin coats be bob on.

Said same to me mate that's why I was asking , pretty stupid really no matter what anyone's opinions of the machine is tbh I/you or anyone thinking of buying one would be able to make a logical decision if it would be worth buying after a little demo , anyways if you do get one keep us posted I'd be interested to see how you got on.
Plus point for me glancing at that machine as an outsider looking in is it looks easy to clean
Will do mate should be here this week hopefully.
If you you tube the refina machines they put out a shift

Will do mate should be here this week hopefully.
If you you tube the refina machines they put out a shift
I seen a dude spraying mix and pour with one , fair enough like you say it's no ritmo but not everyone is bothered about spraying king don metres and its small light compact and hopefully easy to clean out , without sounding G** what area of the country you based ?

What sort off deal can you do then refina doings us stx410 qith compressor spray lance and hoses for £2100 in all at my door.
Not a bad machine for spraying skim & mono for £2k dont you think?

22 minutes agoEditDeleteReport

sorry smurth. this machine will only pump 4 lts. thats very slow for monocouche and borderline for adhesive coats. Ritmo is ur best bet and forget about spraying skim. nobody who has tried it has stuck with it

sorry smurth. this machine will only pump 4 lts. thats very slow for monocouche and borderline for adhesive coats. Ritmo is ur best bet and forget about spraying skim. nobody who has tried it has stuck with it
Get what your saying mate but ritmo £7k I know its the best machine etc
But we ain't got that sort of money yet.
The jobs where on is big units and schools loads of meters.
Wanna get in to spraying it on currie seems ok spraying skim so the the 2 vids above mate.
If its s**t be on ebay lol

if its skim or material up to 5-6mm we have the PFT swing and gentillin air compressor which is similar to the Refina pump, you would need 13mm material hose for skim or 25 mm material hose for renders, air hose and a spraying gun with remote switch. Make sure all this is included in your Refina set up.

If its just skim you want to spray there are cheaper refina spray pumps, however if you are hoping to spray thicker plasters and renders you will need a higher output which is why i say the Ritmo.

Pumping mono or hardwall at 8-9 lts is a waste of time. In fact i recently took over a hardwall job from a guy using that refina pump and he had to give up because the hardwall was setting too quick. thats because it took so long to clear a hopper full it was just bad leading bad.

MY advice is take your time and get the right money together, get the right machine and training and then you will stick at it, if you get the wrong machine then your whole view on machine plastering will be haunted.

if its skim or material up to 5-6mm we have the PFT swing and gentillin air compressor which is similar to the Refina pump, you would need 13mm material hose for skim or 25 mm material hose for renders, air hose and a spraying gun with remote switch. Make sure all this is included in your Refina set up.

If its just skim you want to spray there are cheaper refina spray pumps, however if you are hoping to spray thicker plasters and renders you will need a higher output which is why i say the Ritmo.

Pumping mono or hardwall at 8-9 lts is a waste of time. In fact i recently took over a hardwall job from a guy using that refina pump and he had to give up because the hardwall was setting too quick. thats because it took so long to clear a hopper full it was just bad leading bad.

MY advice is take your time and get the right money together, get the right machine and training and then you will stick at it, if you get the wrong machine then your whole view on machine plastering will be haunted.
Hopefully when you get a bit more work and money behind us we will get a ritmo from you but as its atm just ain't got 8k unfortunately.
Thanks for your advice it hasn't fallen on deff ears
Nick

Hopefully when you get a bit more work and money behind us we will get a ritmo from you but as its atm just ain't got 8k unfortunately.
Thanks for your advice it hasn't fallen on deff ears
Nick

Get one on finance
Just don't tell the wife!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good idea mate but she does the banking I'll just av to keep some cash from cash jobs and say i only earn £50 a day for a few weeks

funny how many wives get a say in how husbands run their businesses... you would think that you were buying a new car or something not a tool that would make your life easier and less strain on your body and earn more money...

Got loads of mates who are in the same boat and to me that is penny rich and pound foolish

Jane wouldnt dare tell me that I could or couldnt buy something... mind you she knows that I am far too analytical to make a dumb purchase :D

My mrs isn't the issue with me, its my accountant that I have to worry about. "what have you bought so and so for ..." Etc :eek:

Money is a funny old thing
Do i moan about her hand bags and shors... No just let me get a ritmo av a holiday next year i say

My mrs isn't the issue with me, its my accountant that I have to worry about. "what have you bought so and so for ..." Etc :eek:

yup.... that is sooooo true... I am trying to explain to my accountant why I need a £1800 drone :D

if its skim or material up to 5-6mm then buy the Eze24 and eze air compressor which is similar to the Refina pump, you would need 13mm material hose for skim or 25 mm material hose for renders, air hose and a spraying gun with remote switch. Make sure all this is included in your Refina set up.

If its just skim you want to spray there are cheaper refina spray pumps, however if you are hoping to spray thicker plasters and renders you will need a higher output which is why i say the Mtec m200

Pumping mono or hardwall at 8-9 lts is a waste of time. In fact i recently took over a hardwall job from a guy using that refina pump and he had to give up because the hardwall was setting too quick. thats because it took so long to clear a hopper full it was just bad leading bad, so I just setup my mtec m200 and away I went I fcuking creamed the job and made a fortune,all down to having the right pump.

MY advice is buy an mtec m200 I think there amazing they knock the b*ll***s off a ritmo to be honest . Speak to Ryan from @plasterersonestopshop hell organise a demo and a good deal for you as he's a super top bloke we get on so well just tell him I sent you and he'll look after you. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wtf is going on here then??????
Have you defected @PFTwales

funny how many wives get a say in how husbands run their businesses... you would think that you were buying a new car or something not a tool that would make your life easier and less strain on your body and earn more money...

Got loads of mates who are in the same boat and to me that is penny rich and pound foolish

Jane wouldnt dare tell me that I could or couldnt buy something... mind you she knows that I am far too analytical to make a dumb purchase :D
"You Tarzan she Jane" that's for the older guys