What shall I do

aufweder

basically I priced a job for a guy I said there's about 2 days work for me and lad plus material money which is gonna be x pounds he said fine crack on ,so I went today got it all bonded cleaned up and I was finished for bout 1.30 it went sweet , all ready to skim tomorrow, he has just rang me and said what time will you be done tomorrow so I can pay you I said about 2 same as today he said how much will I owe you then I said what we agreed x pounds but you finished early today he said and looks like you will tomorrow, so what i said if the job had run over time I wouldn't have charged you any more price is the price

Tell him to fck off the price is the price gets rite on my tits pricks like this..its plastering its not like we r joiners or whatever where we can do some Dry work etc if there's none to do..price is the price

Tell him to fck off the price is the price gets rite on my tits pricks like this..its plastering its not like we r joiners or whatever where we can do some Dry work etc if there's none to do..price is the price
Trust me I'm fuming about but also he got me on Checkatrade so could leave a bad review

Lol more people working for check a trade it's a recuring theme on here, you either work for yourself or them hahahhahaha

Tell him it had to be done over two days, and you can't go anywhere else to earn money at 2 o clock.
Also that if you were on an hourly rate you could have strung it out to 3 days.
He can't have it both ways.
A price is a price that's it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trust me I'm fuming about but also he got me on Checkatrade so could leave a bad review
Lol..ye but that's nowt to do with how u leave the job report him to checkatrade if he puts a s**t review on and explain the situation..hes obviously a cock but this is y these places have bad reps..gud job mines free :)

Tell him it had to be done over two days, and you can't go anywhere else to earn money at 2 o clock.
Also that if you were on an hourly rate you could have strung it out to 3 days.
He can't have it both ways.
A price is a price that's it

More checkatrade / my builder bullshit

Lol more people working for check a trade it's a recuring theme on here, you either work for yourself or them hahahhahaha
Not sure what you mean by that I do work for mysen he got my number through Checkatrade and I get a lot of work through it don't want him leaving a shitty report

We had this exact same scenario about a month ago with some crazy woman woman didn't we? Danny deleted the post, I was accused of being a rapist and @theclemo suggested shagging her with a trowel I think? Hilarious thread that was
So it was u who the rapist was..posts got deleted b4 I cud shift thru them

I don't think you get it? Your not working for yourself as such your bent over a barrel by some c**t who is looking to pull your pants down :)
Don't get me wrong ill refer him to the complaints department (sharp left jab) before backing down just thought I'd get second opinions first

That's also wat guy said to me he said write every quote down and have copy signed as he said u wudnt believe the amount of disputes there have on price wen hob is complete
And that's where the problem lies with check a trade and that's from the horses mouth.

That's also wat guy said to me he said write every quote down and have copy signed as he said u wudnt believe the amount of disputes there have on price wen hob is complete
Been caught myself before now. Never again.... always give written quote now. No exceptions.
Day rate and price are different things. f**k**s can't pick and choose to suit...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The problem with these sites and it's been said before "the customer is king"

Only if you let it, as you will know when looking at work you should also assess the customer. I imagine here he has shown some weakness and that is potentially being exploited.
Additionally if you price a job as a specific two days then you like here leave yourself open. If you price it as that is what the job is going to cost and I'll need to do it over a 2 day period then there can be no dispute.

Only if you let it, as you will know when looking at work you should also assess the customer. I imagine here he has shown some weakness and that is potentially being exploited.
Additionally if you price a job as a specific two days then you like here leave yourself open. If you price it as that is what the job is going to cost and I'll need to do it over a 2 day period then there can be no dispute.
Should of just copied and pasted what I said earlier in this thread :)