What pressure washer do you use?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wezly

As above, I have a long run of existing property's to render so I'm going to upgrade. I Currently have a 6.5hp Honda powered washer with a turbo nozzle which will is a nice powerful pump but I want to blast through a bit quicker.
I'm looking at a 13hp Honda engine with a 2:1 gearbox for longevity, anyone have one or have any other reccomendations?I'd rather not spend more than £2k really.

I have a Clarke pressure washer with a 13HP Honda engine. It cost me £1000 + vat. 3000 psi max

13hp kubota powered washer. Interpump pump. 2:1 gearbox. Turbo nozzle. 3600psi. Serious piece of kit!

Cheers lads, what ltr per minute do they kick out? The ones I've been looking at vary from 15 to 30, I don't really understand the benefit of the higher flow, I always thought it was all about pressure.

Mines 15 litres. It is about pressure really or you end up swimming if you're not careful. Not sure how much they are but the DOFF ones are supposed to be really good. Low pressure and about 180c. Dries almost instantly.

Its all about the bass.... no trouble. Litres per min higher is better. Turbo nozzle to match the output of the machine.... did you check ???? Steam cleaners take electric too so access to 25_30 amp supply needed. Dont ever pull the lance up a ladder and let the trigger catch on the step up section....... and it goes off sending the jet into the air and right across your face.... cook that hurt and left a nice corkscrew bruise from chin to ear. (Missed my eye by 5mm)

Karcher k7 for me think it was £500 and I thought that was alot of £££ to spend on one....u Southerners definitely earn more money than northerners

In the end I got one with a 13hp Honda engine, 2:1 reduction belt drive, annovi reverberi pump that pumps 21ltrs per minute with 3000psi, 30ms of pipe and turbo nozzle, it's seriously powerful and for under £1,500.00 inc vat! Well pleased with it.

In the end I got one with a 13hp Honda engine, 2:1 reduction belt drive, annovi reverberi pump that pumps 21ltrs per minute with 3000psi, 30ms of pipe and turbo nozzle, it's seriously powerful and for under £1,500.00 inc vat! Well pleased with it.

That's more than any tap can supply. Have you got yourself an IBC or a big tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.