what I've learnt this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

putzy

Hi all been using parex products since 07 . Never had a problem until this week . E h i what a of **** . Had the rep out he reckons product is fine and never had. Problem with it before. Reminds me of killwater chemical company pre 08 because they where selling so much they did not give a **** now they can't give it away I hope parex don't get to cocky and go down the same road

Hi all been using parex products since 07 . Never had a problem until this week . E h i what a of **** . Had the rep out he reckons product is fine and never had. Problem with it before. Reminds me of killwater chemical company pre 08 because they where selling so much they did not give a **** now they can't give it away I hope parex don't get to cocky and go down the same road

That quote 'Never had that problem before', times I have heard the technical say that get out clause. They make it sound as though it is you at fault.

A mate of mine did a hand applied job with that Parex EHI and it was the worst gear he had ever used. Made a mess of it and walked of the job. Wasn't even bothered about getting paid. But he did for the boarding he had done.

Hi rigsby I to was on the point walking of .but after meetings with architect site manager and q s managed to get speck changed . The worst part of this week was everybody on site thinking I was a **** parex Ehi is the worst gear ever its worth buying a bag just to try it .

Got a site near me of new builds and some Weber contractor from Worksop did it. He sprayed Webers version on and made a very good job of every house. It was sprayed direct onto poly and seemed nice gear to use.

Got a site near me of new builds and some Weber contractor from Worksop did it. He sprayed Webers version on and made a very good job of every house. It was sprayed direct onto poly and seemed nice gear to use.

the weber gear is therm M1 and its nice stuff to use, takes a while to set so even in summer your leaving overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.