What is the worst condition you have had to work in

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
in brighton the monday after pride a **** stained rubber with hair on the kitchen worktop
me old boss went mad at the customer

Yeah, jobs with cats/dogs **** around - dirrrrttty baaaaastedds. One funny one was an old boy who had a CHICKEN in a budgies cage - he had put it in as a chick and didn't expect it to grow that big, couldn't get it out!!:RpS_crying:

:RpS_laugh::RpS_lol: was it a battery hen :RpS_lol::RpS_thumbsup:

Working with a company contracted to housing executive on a new window scheme, seen some sghts I can tell u. Working in a set of flats in belfast an it was horrendous think it was a case of putting all the headers an junkies into one area everyone in an out of each other's flats swapping an smoking all sorts. This girl was sitting on the end of her bed,talking to her as I worked away jus to break the ice, so I was blipping round the flat jus put on about 6 or seven heads an reveals the next time I came round to her room again she was foaming at the mouth I was like **** me here we go lol. She was getting deeper and deeper into a state an was crawling about completely walloped. Next thing she started fitting so I had to run out an get someone to come in so cut a long story short an ambulance was phoned an they ran in and started trying to bring her round all this going on an me still running round troweling like crazy. I can jus remember thinking wtf get me outa here.
Thats only one of the stories from doing that contract, worked on that scheme for about a year solid and as I said saw some sights lol

Working with a company contracted to housing executive on a new window scheme, seen some sghts I can tell u. Working in a set of flats in belfast an it was horrendous think it was a case of putting all the headers an junkies into one area everyone in an out of each other's flats swapping an smoking all sorts. This girl was sitting on the end of her bed,talking to her as I worked away jus to break the ice, so I was blipping round the flat jus put on about 6 or seven heads an reveals the next time I came round to her room again she was foaming at the mouth I was like **** me here we go lol. She was getting deeper and deeper into a state an was crawling about completely walloped. Next thing she started fitting so I had to run out an get someone to come in so cut a long story short an ambulance was phoned an they ran in and started trying to bring her round all this going on an me still running round troweling like crazy. I can jus remember thinking wtf get me outa here.
Thats only one of the stories from doing that contract, worked on that scheme for about a year solid and as I said saw some sights lol
Did you throw one up her while she was out of it when in rome:RpS_lol::RpS_scared:

Belfast?? Don't need to say anymore. No thanks

The conditions here on this care home are quite difficult at the moment, they've commissioned the underfloor heating and iv had to take my long sleeve hiviz tee shirt off and put a short sleeve one on.
And to top it off left my lunch box on the floor and the chocolate on my penguin biscuit has started to melt :-(

offshore in the winter.. applying fire protection to bulkheads, layed on wet floor with wind and rain blowing like a f**k*r... shite ..

Turned up to do a bedroom customer had two nasty pitbull things I asked her to keep them out of hallway while I quickly got my gear upstairs..while I was slapping the pva on she shouted I am of to work now as she pulled off the drive I thought NO the skim is in my van ..looked down stairs and she left the dogs in hallway with stair gate closed I went down and there was no way they were gonna let me by so I rang her her phone was off and I ended up sitting upstairs till she came back at 1...i hadn't even fone a mix...worst job ever

The conditions here on this care home are quite difficult at the moment, they've commissioned the underfloor heating and iv had to take my long sleeve hiviz tee shirt off and put a short sleeve one on.
And to top it off left my lunch box on the floor and the chocolate on my penguin biscuit has started to melt :-(

nothing worse than a melted penguin scott - do you require any counselling, :RpS_scared::RpS_laugh::RpS_lol:

nothing worse than a melted penguin scott - do you require any counselling, :RpS_scared::RpS_laugh::RpS_lol:

It was almost as bad as the time I opened the box of animal crackers, it said on the box 'Do not eat if Seal is broken'.
First one out the box and it was broke in half 'NOOOOOOOO!!!!' tried to convince meself it was a Walrus, but it wasn't gutted :-(

After about 3days hard partying still basil brushed off cali splitters even the mixer was playing rave n everything was out of focus n jumpin ;)

We done done job for a builder went up knocked on door bloke answerd the door like someone from the 70s noticed a hatchet at front door starts thinking this is a mad 1 any way walking to bathroom were work was to be done noticed piles of dead flies on every window smell is brutal then in to bathroom windows broke pigeons flying about pigeons eggs in bathroom we had to pull cieling down n skim it lets just say it was fun never seen such mess felt real sorry for the bloke as how the boy could live like that

Fixing cornice in a room where chip pies were cutting MDF is definitely up there, that stuff can't be banned in the US for nothing.

but no doubt running in situ over a window where there was no actual window fitted, with icy wind and snow blasting in my face.

What is the worst condition you have had to work in when folks are living in the property.
I will start the ball rolling dog **** all over the house what's all that , have they no shame.

bet it was rented

Did a job where there had been a fire, large greasy patch on a ceiling where a guy had been burned to death in a armchaire.
Did a job where dogs ,Cats and birds had the run of the place never seen so mutch **** in me life.
Did a job for two old brothers and a blind alsation bog all had the shits.
Did a job for a woman,moved the bed never seen so many used Knickers and s*x toys (yes they are stained not smelly).
Other than that not bad really...LOL
how do you know they weren't smelly

Did a job where there had been a fire, large greasy patch on a ceiling where a guy had been burned to death in a armchaire.
Did a job where dogs ,Cats and birds had the run of the place never seen so mutch **** in me life.
Did a job for two old brothers and a blind alsation bog all had the shits.
Did a job for a woman,moved the bed never seen so many used Knickers and s*x toys (yes they are stained not smelly).
Other than that not bad really...LOL
how do you know they weren't smelly

Done a job a few years back before I went on full time for the bloke I work for now,

Was a insurance job for a Pakistani family, we had to take down the existing bedroom ceailing (lath & black mortor) re board and skim.....

They had a 6 month old baby asleep in a mosey basket in the same room and when my boss asked if they could move.it they said no because she wont go back asleep, so my boss put a load of dust sheets over it and carryed on, it took the parents over a hour to realise!

Done a job a few years back before I went on full time for the bloke I work for now,

Was a insurance job for a Pakistani family, we had to take down the existing bedroom ceailing (lath & black mortor) re board and skim.....

They had a 6 month old baby asleep in a mosey basket in the same room and when my boss asked if they could move.it they said no because she wont go back asleep, so my boss put a load of dust sheets over it and carryed on, it took the parents over a hour to realise!

Your boss is a fuck1ng idiot then and so are you if thats a real story which i doubt it is

Of course I'm a idiot, I'm a plasterer.

Dont worry we didn't suffocate it, and we didn't drop the ceailing with it in there.

We emptyed the room out (witch was apparently empty) sheeted everything up (mosey basket included) and got the tools up there, then made a few bangs and the parents came up.

Oh and bear in mind this family had been non stop on the phone trying to get this done, we had a day to drop the ceiling, clean up, board and skim. Nothing worse than turning up at 8am on a job that's aprenttly ready to go.

I've worked in some right shitholes I've used wall to wall beds to do ceilings seen a staffy use a trampoline to vault a fence and I got the blame for nickin it turned up 2 weeks later 3 mile from job , opened a cupboard door to patch and it fookin puppies everywhere worked in a street where every fooker had an African grey flyin round livinroom bathrooms where they think behind the bath panel is a pantry or a dog **** bin, nutters offering you shots or beer cause they got no coffee at 8 am seen loads best one was a bloke who looked like beetle juice who had mice living in his mattress and the geezer who threw a wobbler because I didn't want to buy his step ladders so he chopped them up weighed them in and came back with 4 cans beat his bird up n got nicked!All of them stunk of piss n **** I even burned work clothes some were that bad dirty feckers!

Status
Not open for further replies.