what a shock

Members online

The Hobo

whats this the wife said when the post came this morning an envelope to norman plasterer which felt like it contained money but no f**k*r owes me /low and behold when I opened it it was stuffed with strips of @tapit tape /CHEERS m8 I will report back in about a fortnight I have a dozen to fix on a job tell me whats it like if left overnight on a job does it lift like fibre tape

tenor.gif

whats this the wife said when the post came this morning an envelope to norman plasterer which felt like it contained money but no f**k*r owes me /low and behold when I opened it it was stuffed with strips of @tapit tape /CHEERS m8 I will report back in about a fortnight I have a dozen to fix on a job tell me whats it like if left overnight on a job does it lift like fibre tape
Throw the c**t in bin!

Thread closed

Do hope he sorts us all out if this tape turns out to be successful, should always remember the folks that help make you

Surprised it got to you, good old postie.