WHAT A FCUKING TOOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hail hail

Private Member
No, this thread isn't a great review for a particular tool. No, this one is for me, What a f**k**g tool I am as in, what a f**k**g thicko I am. Nice new 14inch refina just out of the box, clicked in place the bottom to the flat trowel part and sure, after looking at the edge of it.

There's me thinking it needs broke in a little, so decides to scrap it of my kitchen wall, and yep you guessed it, I've now scrapes and scratches all over it without even a drop of skim insight :(

Now looking recommendations on how to remove the scrapes!

Last week I walked in the room I'd just finished to find the builder shovelling rubble into a gorilla tub with my Plaziflex - Well, how would you have reacted?

No, this thread isn't a great review for a particular tool. No, this one is for me, What a f**k**g tool I am as in, what a f**k**g thicko I am. Nice new 14inch refina just out of the box, clicked in place the bottom to the flat trowel part and sure, after looking at the edge of it.

There's me thinking it needs broke in a little, so decides to scrap it of my kitchen wall, and yep you guessed it, I've now scrapes and scratches all over it without even a drop of skim insight :(

Artex wall? [emoji28]

As already said, just wet and dry it, it'll come fine. Yourll need some anyway for every time you nick the edge......

U f**k**g tool. :cachetada::love:

let me get this straight.......your a plasterer........you scraped it down YOUR kitcken wall and its knackered.............hhhhmmmmm let me think

Think it was karma for giving away your Speedskim.

Don't use it for owt not even polishing use it as a spanking tool in the bedroom as its quite flexible

Very creative kitchy! This ones into that carry-on and was needing some new tools to go with her tool kit so I think you've saved me a few quid ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.