Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett

Anyone used Wetherby render system?
Much different to K Rend?
Got a job to price and dont know where to start - all help greatly received
Regards
G

Is it thin coat or Monocouche? As far as I know Wetherby use K Rend for their mono.

Anyone used Wetherby render system?
Much different to K Rend?
Got a job to price and dont know where to start - all help greatly received
Regards
G

If this were me I would sub a gang in who know what they are doing, just stick you 10% on or whatever, problem solved as its not an overnight thing

where is the job mate

Who is BASF. Thought they made video tape.

They are a massive co. rigs

make the finish for wetherby actually - the heck stuff, and also for marmorit and prob most other german systems I buy the BASF branded buckets myself for silicone

They are a massive co. rigs

make the finish for wetherby actually - the heck stuff, and also for marmorit and prob most other german systems I buy the BASF branded buckets myself for silicone

I used some Heck stuff last year. Decent gear.

Where do you get your Swiss trowels from John? Cant find any, the only Swiss trowel I can find are bucket trowels.

Last edited:
If this were me I would sub a gang in who know what they are doing, just stick you 10% on or whatever, problem solved as its not an overnight thing

where is the job mate

Yeah was thinking aslong those lines and perhaps jump on with them to see what the crack is - Jobs in Worcester - know anyone around this area that dabbles with this product?

Is it thin coat or Monocouche? As far as I know Wetherby use K Rend for their mono.

Its thin coat - clients already bought the materials and he tells me they cost a feckin fortune - ive got all the interior to go at which will be a nice little earner so I dont want to f the render up and look like a tit.

Its thin coat - clients already bought the materials and he tells me they cost a feckin fortune - ive got all the interior to go at which will be a nice little earner so I dont want to f the render up and look like a tit.

Probably your best bet would be to ask Spark2010. He's been on lately but you could Pm him :RpS_thumbup:

Yeah was thinking aslong those lines and perhaps jump on with them to see what the crack is - Jobs in Worcester - know anyone around this area that dabbles with this product?

when does the render start mate, we would be interested taking it on with you and showing you the crack like

Status
Not open for further replies.