Well done British Gypsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
After singing their praises, once again BG have facked it up. Have been told today that the order for more spray finish will not be available until at least 24th June. So the company have removed the order and I'm now having to hand apply multI
@BritishGypsum

What is the point of having spray finish when your logistics make it impossible to use????

Wow that was a close thing. I handed a price in for a nice eco build job today and almost put down to use Spray Finish after Steves recent comments, bloody glad I didn't now.
BG have really fecked up the launch and follow up period with this product, if I was a major share holder I'd be doing my nut about such incompetence.

why was there not enough finish ordered for the whole job in the first place especially as you knew youd be pumping out the meters and the lead time on the gear is ridiculous

Wow that was a close thing. I handed a price in for a nice eco build job today and almost put down to use Spray Finish after Steves recent comments, bloody glad I didn't now.
BG have really fecked up the launch and follow up period with this product, if I was a major share holder I'd be doing my nut about such incompetence.

not having much luck are they really facked up the big uni finish revoloutionary new plaster now the spray finish, from what i understand the customer support is crap aswell:rolleyes)

next they will be sending out plaster in crappy paper bags...............:rolleyes)

remember those little paper bags you used to get ya penny mix up's in?.................recycling gone to far me thinks

Don't worry they'll be along sometime in July to answer your concerns - they're a complex organisation you know:RpS_thumbup:

We had a pallet to show what we do and how well it works. They were very impressed and had another 5 on order.

They not really going to order loads, when they have never seen it in person before

what do they know about plaster ? just a load of knobs sitting in an office.
99.9% of all plasters you can get a decent finish on.
the only one i have a struggle with is the rubberised one used for squash courts.

Just so you know @british Gypsum, you are a bunch of useless arses and have no idea what it takes to run a reputable company. You have pi$$ed off many of us on here with your inability to supply the materials we require to do a professional job and then you just go and hide when questions are asked of you. Nice to see you appear and post a "like" when currier was thanking you then run off again and hide behind your desks when you are asked to deal with the problems you create. Incidentally, my issue I had with Unifinish has still not been addressed by your wondrous corporation. Absolute bloody numptys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uni finish? Probably grinding it up finer and bunging it in tatty bags for folks to spray :RpS_wink:

Hi @essexandy, thanks for your suggestions, we’re talking to distributors to try and improve availability. Also, just to clarify there have been no changes to the Thistle Spray Finish formulation.

Hi CurrierPlastering, I’m sorry to hear that, but appreciate your honest feedback. I’ve passed your comments on and we’re now talking with the distributors in your area to improve availability.

Hi CurrierPlastering, I’m sorry to hear that, but appreciate your honest feedback. I’ve passed your comments on and we’re now talking with the distributors in your area to improve availability.

If we can sort out the availability then I will happily spray your product. As it stands at the moment everytime we use it on site it's just becomes a hassle and puts clients off spray plastering in general.

Minster Maidstone stockists please :)

@BritishGypsum

Right I've informed my clients that you are actively helping to make sure a constant flow a material will be available. Please don't make me look like a idiot and make promises that can't be fulfilled due to no fault of my own.

I still believe that this plaster is far superior to any others that you make and alot of spreads would swallow the extra cost even when hand applying. The slow set time makes large hand applied rolling sets possible.

If we can sort out the availability then I will happily spray your product. As it stands at the moment everytime we use it on site it's just becomes a hassle and puts clients off spray plastering in general.

Minster Maidstone stockists please :)

hahahahahahahahaha...............sorry childish i know:RpS_blushing:..............but still hahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.