Wed 18th December Knauf Day Out

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am actually going to look for something in the center of maidstone. :) A travelbodge or something :)

So I think we should just get digs in the center and then meet in a wethersponns :)

We're coming up for the day, not staying as we have work arranged for the Thursday. Looking forward to putting names to faces. :RpS_biggrin:

Trust me theres nothing to look forward to about that :RpS_unsure:

Bunch of ugly tossers :RpS_laugh:
who you calling ugly :RpS_angry:

Attachments

• 74823_173491866013968_4473908_n.jpg
    74823_173491866013968_4473908_n.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 234
@Nisus From that I take it you're popping down for another free beer on Danny then.

Not this time Andy too busy mate, I'd left a couple of days free but works just filled it up.
Not complaining like :RpS_thumbup:

It'll give someone else a chance to go, seen as I went to the BG one. :RpS_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know if anybody else wants to come along :)

Need to be there by 09:30 and make sure you bring some steel toe boots with you :)

Danny

Let me know if anybody else wants to come along :)

Need to be there by 09:30 and make sure you bring some steel toe boots with you :)

Danny

Tools?

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using The Plasterers Forum mobile app

is it too late to put my name in, I might have another interested, we wouldnt be staying as we both need to work next day. Im not 100% yet but yh I might be up for it.

Hi Guys

I am not sure if this has been posted, but the training centre that you are starting at is not at the Knauf Factory (although very close), follow these directions: Knauf Sittingbourne Training Centre - Knauf

Take the exit further from the M2 for Iwade, you then do not have to go through Sittingbourne.... you will go past the estate first time (Guaranteed!!) and parking near the unit is not easy - park as you go into the little estate and walk down.

It is then only a 5 minute drive to the factory in the afternoon.....

I am defo up for this. Should be a good day out.
@Danny I hope you're going to check this isn't another of ominos alias'. I know it says joined Mar 2011 but I really don't want to spend the day with that ******* useless **** whether there's beer at the end or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.