Wed 18th December Knauf Day Out

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its nearly 3 hours from me. And 2 days off work **** that lol

Two days off work will seem like nothing with all the time you'll save using the tips freely given by the Knauf gurus.

On top of that stop being so ******* miserable and get your arse down there.

Two days off work will seem like nothing with all the time you'll save using the tips freely given by the Knauf gurus.

On top of that stop being so ******* miserable and get your arse down there.

I tried reverse psychology...... but your post seems to be better... LOL

I would be interested to come to knauf day on 18th December - book me? thanks Ryan plus I am deaf BSL user. perhaps knauf can get interpreter as part of equality act as training day

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Hi Ryan

We are very pleased that you are keen to attend our MP Finish event, however; unfortnately we will not be able to arrange a BSL translater for the Sittingbourne event - sorry.

If you want to pre book for the Immingham event - early next year, date to be finalised - we will do our best to arrange for the translater for you.

If you did still want to attend the Sittingbourne event (you will be most welcome), we would of couse do everything we can to help - such as provide a copy of specific speaker notes etc. but we are unable to arrange for the translater at this event...

We hope that you still commit to one of the events and look forward to meeting up with you

Kind Regards

Knauf

I really don't want to ask....... but go on entertain me...

(but here is the really hard part - keep it clean!)

Well I've asked Danny to fly me down in either a private jet or helicopter I'm not fussy :)

5 star hotel with all the trimmings :RpS_wink:

Free F̶o̶o̶d̶,̶ ̶r̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶b̶o̶y̶s̶, beer & a prossie :RpS_drool:

All paid for by Danny/TPF/forum app users :)

Well I've asked Danny to fly me down in either a private jet or helicopter I'm not fussy :)

5 star hotel with all the trimmings :RpS_wink:

Free F̶o̶o̶d̶,̶ ̶r̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶b̶o̶y̶s̶, beer & a prossie :RpS_drool:

All paid for by Danny/TPF/forum app users :)

Least u didn't ask 4 to much.:rolleyes)

I thought it was down to too much roughage in there diet......................:RpS_unsure:

I would be interested if there was MP75 being sprayed at Immingham.

Hi Rigsby

The Immingham training area is a lot smaller than Sittingbourne, so I think the day (when confirmed) will be just MP Finish.

If you are specifically after MP75 training, and have your own machine, it may be easier to sort something out separately for you..... Due to current commitments, this will have to be sorted in the new year (unless you have a specific job your working on / towards)...

Get in touch to discuss and we will try to assist further.

Richard
rlord@knauf.co.uk

Danny is looking into Hotels guys....

Assume he is liaising with our office for options.

Sorry - Knauf are not covering this...............

Hi Rigsby

The Immingham training area is a lot smaller than Sittingbourne, so I think the day (when confirmed) will be just MP Finish.

If you are specifically after MP75 training, and have your own machine, it may be easier to sort something out separately for you..... Due to current commitments, this will have to be sorted in the new year (unless you have a specific job your working on / towards)...

Get in touch to discuss and we will try to assist further.

Richard
rlord@knauf.co.uk

when the newcastle training centre opening Ricardo...........................:RpS_wink:

when the newcastle training centre opening Ricardo...........................:RpS_wink:

when they get around to offering you the position marra...... LOL

If there is enough local interest and commitment to attend on the same date, the local sales managers can arrange for demo days to be done with suitable distributors or merchants....

I know you'll make the trip down to Immingham Marra - chance to meet up with Danny and some other members....

Am going to fly over for it any of you Irish boys up for it. Can meet in Dublin airport if your up4 it.

@Danny have you a date yet for new year immingham knauf day can i stick my name down for that one bud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve, perhaps on the 18th Airborne,Carlos,Stolen and me self could have a training day in several Sstratford Ale houses? I would be leading the way with Peroni training.

Status
Not open for further replies.