Wed 18th December Knauf Day Out

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are few options for the day itself. If the guys are only interested in hand application then it can all be done at our new training school on site at the head office but I think it would be interesting for them to see the product spray applied just to demonstrate the speed and additional coverage. If this would be interesting we could do this at our other school which is just 1 mile away from the head office.

I would suggest that we start at the offsite school at say 10am with a demo of spray application then while that’s pulling in an instructor can quickly show the necessary hints and tips to mixing up and hand applying then they can each take a bay each and have ago themselves. The instructors will walk around giving any help needed. While the hand applied plaster pulls in we can go back to the spray applied and look at float finish verses dry trowel.

Then we can all travel to the head off (5 mins away) where we can have a buffet lunch and we can run through some of our other products in a brief presentation. One coat plaster, Ready mix plasters, jointing materials etc might be of interest. It would be great to also then get some feedback for the users as we are always really keen to hear what people think, good or bad, maybe a quick questionnaire each? We could then end the day with a factory tour around the board line and bagging plant which takes about 1 hour so we’d be looking to finish between 3-4pm

Please email me danny@plasterersforum.com with your name and contact number to confirm your place on this day out.

It will be a great way to meet other members and also experience new products and materials :) I will also be there and hopefully @Runswithscissors will be as well :)

So please get your name and contact details to me so that I can get numbers sorted -)

If a number of you want to make a night of it let me know and we can all look at somewhere to stay and have a few pints as well :)

Danny

Last edited:
just Googled the location danny, its a 4 hour run for me, so going to bail on this one mate.. sounds like a great day tho and would have liked to try the spray MP 75..

Hi @cassie

Yes it is a long way :) However if this one is a success then we are hoping to do one that will cover the north in the new year :) It will be a good day out and hopefully everybody will get something out of it :)

Danny

PS also if members are coming from the same area then maybe sharing lifts and what not may help to save money :)

Last edited:
I am actually quite excited for this trip :)

I will see about getting some freebies sorted out as well :)

I also doubt my good lady will be there this time as @Nisus and @irish_spread scared her somewhat :D

Last edited:
I am actually quite excited for this trip :)

I will see about getting some freebies sorted out as well :)

I also doubt my good lady will be there this time as @Nisus and @irish_spread scared her somewhat :D

Sorry Danny :RpS_blushing:
Do you want your forum mug back? :-(

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in a day out up north looks like it would be good and I'm sure the night out will be eventful haha

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Lets get the southern one sorted and then I will definitely get the northern one organised :)

Danny

So can we have a training day up north then danny or what...........................:rolleyes)..............shite with them puffy southerners.................tattie scones are the future ..........................mon

i think just to p1ss off the northeners the southerners should properly fack this one up so the people oop north cant have one

Why has the day out got to involve boring plastering? :RpS_unsure:
We all know it'll end up in a messy p1ss up, no point trying to dress it up like it's a works training day lol. just get straight out on the juice & stop wasting precious time :RpS_thumbsup:

Why has the day out got to involve boring plastering? :RpS_unsure:
We all know it'll end up in a messy p1ss up, no point trying to dress it up like it's a works training day lol. just get straight out on the juice & stop wasting precious time :RpS_thumbsup:

Cos the southerners'll be in bed by teatime if ya do that marra :RpS_lol:

I'll come for the beer

Can we put some real ale through your Ritmo Steve?

Sorry Danny :RpS_blushing:
Do you want your forum mug back? :-(

Ah so you're the one looking after *omino.

So can we have a training day up north then danny or what...........................:rolleyes)..............shite with them puffy southerners.................tattie scones are the future ..........................mon

What at the local tickling brush factory?

Hi Everyone

Really looking forward to the planned event at our Sittingbourne training school and new Cube office on 18th December 2013

We hope that there will be a good turnout and this event will be well received, please can all of you who are interested get in touch with Danny to confirm your interest and book a place.

This event will be mainly showing attendees the Knauf MP Finish plaster - there will be both spray and hand applied demos and an opportunity for all those present to have a go.

We will also be more than happy to discuss our other plaster, drywall and associated systems (our new Cube building has a excellent show room showing off all of Knauf systems). However, due to planned numbers will will not be able to commit to actually demonstrating any other products at this event.

There will also be a trip through the Knauf factory in the afternoon, showing the drywall production line and bagging plant.

As Danny has already stated, we hope that this event will be well attended and liked. We have already offered to then carry out the same event in our Northern Training school in Immingham (NE Lincolnshire) early next year - dates and details will be discussed and agreed after this initial event.

We look forward to seeing some of you in a few weeks

All the best

Knauf

Anyone who is interested in Knauf products and training on them,, but cannot make this date, please feel free to contact our office and ask for the training adminstrator to discuss booking further training to suit your requirements - 01795424499

We run regular training on all of our products and systems and welcome the opportunity to assist with your training needs.

Training - Knauf

Alternatively, get in contact with your local Knauf representative and ask about training opportunities directly (either ask at your local Knauf stockist for contacts details or call our office and ask for local representative contact details based on your location).

Thanks

Knauf

Anyone who is interested in Knauf products and training on them,, but cannot make this date, please feel free to contact our office and ask for the training adminstrator to discuss booking further training to suit your requirements - 01795424499

We run regular training on all of our products and systems and welcome the opportunity to assist with your training needs.

Training - Knauf

Alternatively, get in contact with your local Knauf representative and ask about training opportunities directly (either ask at your local Knauf stockist for contacts details or call our office and ask for local representative contact details based on your location).

Thanks

Knauf

Let me know when your Newcastle training centre opens................................:RpS_wink:

Hi Guys

I have been in the office today and got the SP..... sounds like a good day planned!

Hopefully all of the bays on the training centre should be set up for lots of space for those attending to have a go.......

Looks like the Knauf Plastering Guru and Yoda will be running the training session, so will be well worth coming along (I know you are Forum lurkers!! LOL)

so who is planning on coming along?

Status
Not open for further replies.