Weber rend or k rend

Members online

Gazzcav

Hello fellas, been plastering internally about 10 years now, but not much rendering and only s+c , going to attempt rendering my bungalow project ,recently looked at a weber rend job and it looked good ,the bloke told me it was one coat which appeals to me ,but which weber rend should I use , or should I go for k rend which seems like a lot more work ,thanks

Hello fellas, been plastering internally about 10 years now, but not much rendering and only s+c , going to attempt rendering my bungalow project ,recently looked at a weber rend job and it looked good ,the bloke told me it was one coat which appeals to me ,but which weber rend should I use , or should I go for k rend which seems like a lot more work ,thanks
A mono is a mono they are just different brands of mono done exactly the same way buddy if you've never done it or don't even undersand what you are trying to do don't do it yourself it won't work out very well for you

If your on about weber ocr I would rendaid it first so you have an equal suction that stuff takes up pretty quick

Hey Gazz, can't comment on Krend, but depending on your substrate, weberpral M is the monocouche (one coat). If your substrate needs it, Weberend aid would go on first.

Thanks for replies I think it's weberpral m that i looked at ,it's going onto brick ,I suppose more research is the way forward

Thanks for replies I think it's weberpral m that i looked at ,it's going onto brick ,I suppose more research is the way forward
If going onto brick, Weberend aid first (unless you want to recess mortar joints etc) then Pral M. Can send a spec over for you if you like bud.

Really appreciate help from all, I'm going to buy a couple of bags weberpral and practice on a small wall at my place , is there any prep I should know about.

Really appreciate help from all, I'm going to buy a couple of bags weberpral and practice on a small wall at my place , is there any prep I should know about.
Make sure you get it on thick enough treat it like you are floating and yeah why don't you base coat and mesh everything first it'll give you some kind of idea of what you're taking on

Decided to go with eco rend mono,mate of a mate in the game rates it so I've got a couple of bags to give it a go in my garage , going onto block in garage but its only a tester,pictures to follow when I get around to getting it on , only got 7 weeks to finish bungalow, no boiler fitted yet and tons to do, anyone know any gas fitters around wirral to plumb free standing worcester in garage asap