Weber prices

Members online

Thanks all for the replies, I have now got a contractor on board, However i am now unsure about the technique of fitting the materials.
The Weber advise is to weber rend aid on the blockwork, Ocr 15mm and weber acrylic finish few mm on the primer.
No mention of any mesh.
As there are a lot of stress points i am willing and want to mesh it all , but as the Ocr is not watery enough it does not come through the mesh enough to do it in one coat, and requires 2 passes. Is this reasonable? i have tried using the mesh in the stipple rend aid coat and it bonds great. and feels a better job becoming rock hard. Question is which way is best?

Thanks all for the replies, I have now got a contractor on board, However i am now unsure about the technique of fitting the materials.
The Weber advise is to weber rend aid on the blockwork, Ocr 15mm and weber acrylic finish few mm on the primer.
No mention of any mesh.
As there are a lot of stress points i am willing and want to mesh it all , but as the Ocr is not watery enough it does not come through the mesh enough to do it in one coat, and requires 2 passes. Is this reasonable? i have tried using the mesh in the stipple rend aid coat and it bonds great. and feels a better job becoming rock hard. Question is which way is best?
Surely the make believe contractor on board should know? :reloco:

No mention of any mesh.
No need to rend-aid new block work and 10mm is enough for an acrylic finish and put the mesh in with a pass then give it another pass to bring it up to depth and you control the amount of water it the ocr so if it's too thick it's your doing

Hi,
thanks for your previous input, we have managed to OCR most of the house however i have now noticed hairline cracks in some parts which are quite apparent, does this mean the OCR has failed?
does this mean we have to remove it, and if so how?
We did tell the plasterer to put mesh in rendaid first pass but he just used OCR
the final finish is Weber sil tf winter white, will the cracks come through this as well?

Attachments

• 6e156aed-9bf2-4ea7-a65d-6d8ea60c7bd4.jpg
    6e156aed-9bf2-4ea7-a65d-6d8ea60c7bd4.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 119
  • 79981f5d-0259-4f18-b96c-073b22b62930.jpg
    79981f5d-0259-4f18-b96c-073b22b62930.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 119