Weber pral m - help please

Johnboy8033

Hi all , put a job on the other day and when scratching up it pissed it down literally out of know where ! Problem is the job looks great apart from one patch about 300mm by 300mm now has what looks like the paint in the mono has ran down the wall where water got between the covering we overlapped in a rush , anyone got any ideas how to fix this it's pissing me off ? Cheers

Hi all , put a job on the other day and when scratching up it pissed it down literally out of know where ! Problem is the job looks great apart from one patch about 300mm by 300mm now has what looks like the paint in the mono has ran down the wall where water got between the covering we overlapped in a rush , anyone got any ideas how to fix this it's pissing me off ? Cheers
lighter the colour the easier to cut out and redo mate

The run is actually on the mono not the brick face it's just dried a lighter colour where it's ran , no cutting out either it's like bell metal now mate ! Is the paint expensive? Take it they just match to the bag code or something?

The run is actually on the mono not the brick face it's just dried a lighter colour where it's ran , no cutting out either it's like bell metal now mate ! Is the paint expensive? Take it they just match to the bag code or something?
grinder..............not the G** app

I got some Weber sil.p matched to To their own cream colour and did a few test patches and was nothing like the same, waste of money. Cost £100+ for a tub.

Lime bloom it sounds like

I had the same problem years ago I called Weber and there paint is perfect u wouldn't know the deference