Weber ocr

Status
Not open for further replies.

diceman

Hello chaps,been on trowel 25yrs,just starting to embrace modern render systems,I have a job come in around 60m2 of OCR and then tryolean.i have used OCR on small jobs before no probs,background is clinker or concrete blocks,new build extension,biggest elevation being 30m2,problem I have I can't get a decent reliable labourer,so am on jack jones,so to control the job I am going to bead up first,then put a tight coat over block work ,embed mesh,client is worried about cracking,then close mesh in with enough gear to give a scratch coat,I will do this all over job first then top coat a day or two later,is it ok to do this,I feel I will be more in control this way,not chasing my tail so to speak,I know you can do 2 passes in same day using OCR,but need to know if my method will be ok,would there be any suction problems etc,comments much appreciated chaps.

Yes you will have to control the suction. I would give it a coat of rend-aid fully meshed. Let the rend-aid cure for at least 3 days.

If there is any openings then when applying the OCR bed mesh around the corners of the opening in a 45 degree direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.