Weber next day .

Saw a tip for next day scraps on Weber can’t remember where sharpen an I bar apparently it cuts through better when its really stiff

Managing your substrate is the most important thing then factor the temps and wind ! Spray wet and late and return early ! And if you have the choice go for slower setting material

Managing your substrate is the most important thing then factor the temps and wind ! Spray wet and late and return early ! And if you have the choice go for slower setting material

Also consider how reliable your men are for turning up early next day. I didn’t have reliable men so the slower set the better.

Also consider how reliable your men are for turning up early next day. I didn’t have reliable men so the slower set the better.
My advice don't bother till spring 3months to every season just skip the last one not worth the hassle but if you employ you need as much work as you can get. I think it easy for me to say that I'm a one man band

Enewall is about the slowest. this time of year i have sprayed in the morning and its just about been ready the next morning

My advice don't bother till spring 3months to every season just skip the last one not worth the hassle but if you employ you need as much work as you can get. I think it easy for me to say that I'm a one man band

I was a full time renderer so I worked all year round.

On a good winter I would a average 3 days a week. 2 days average on a bad winter. But never took chances as I gave warranties. So a failed chance could cost me £’000’s.

But not all winters are bad. There are many good perfect days.

Last year I averaged a 3 day week in summer! It rained a lot in South Yorkshire. Not all over the Country but between Birmingham to Hull and I am in between.

This summer I quit mid July but there would have been many days thet would have been too hot. Rapid drying killls cement far easier than the cold. So two summers supposingly in high season ruined.

Spring has always been a horrible season. You can get all 4 seasons in a day on High ground in April. March and April is cold and wet. May can be miserable.

So get what you can while you can.

I was a full time renderer so I worked all year round.

On a good winter I would a average 3 days a week. 2 days average on a bad winter. But never took chances as I gave warranties. So a failed chance could cost me £’000’s.

But not all winters are bad. There are many good perfect days.

Last year I averaged a 3 day week in summer! It rained a lot in South Yorkshire. Not all over the Country but between Birmingham to Hull and I am in between.

This summer I quit mid July but there would have been many days thet would have been too hot. Rapid drying killls cement far easier than the cold. So two summers supposingly in high season ruined.

Spring has always been a horrible season. You can get all 4 seasons in a day on High ground in April. March and April is cold and wet. May can be miserable.

So get what you can while you can.
Yes your rhight m8 you can get good winter I remember having a wind burn in February one year about 13 14 sunny day perfect for outdoor work but they are very rare so that y I don't bother whith big jobs till spring most of the winter I remember scaffold up for months to cold to wet my favroute programme was the weather forecast and in two mind every morning what to do. I still take the little external jobs over winter the one I can finish in couple of days

Yes your rhight m8 you can get good winter I remember having a wind burn in February one year about 13 14 sunny day perfect for outdoor work but they are very rare so that y I don't bother whith big jobs till spring most of the winter I remember scaffold up for months to cold to wet my favroute programme was the weather forecast and in two mind every morning what to do. I still take the little external jobs over winter the one I can finish in couple of days

I have by Christmas had enough and made enough. I used to work the taxis to get by for 15 years.

But my men only knew Rendering and often by mid January would be knocking on my door with their cap in hand.

Had to find them work to stop them winging and dying of malnutrition.

That's f**k all i can get sun burnt in a cave

Doing it sunday. New scratchers in the van ready lol. Keep you all informed(y)
How you get on . Glad I never left that over night and it got rained on for a bit.
@Rigsby See what you mean bout bigger teeth . Loads better though could of told me to be careful more round beeds nearly had a disaster

How you get on . Glad I never left that over night and it got rained on for a bit.
@Rigsby See what you mean bout bigger teeth . Loads better though could of told me to be careful more round beeds nearly had a disaster

Like knocking them off? Had it once but as I had loads of moist crumble I got it repaired and got away with it.

The new Pral MF is a slower setter apparently not tried it as if yet, Pral M is a nightmare this time of year, probably the worst one for knowing when to stick or twist.
No it’s not it’s the same a pral m . That’s straight from weber ..