We are all in this together

Members online

People with enough money that they have to hide it in offshore accounts. If u are rich enough u have to hide money In bank accounts the government can't do anything about u probably should be able to pay the shortfall in tax u are re creating. If you are rich enough to do that, the whole "living wage" is not going to remotely affect u, unless it means u have to up ur cleaners money or something

My cleaner does very well actually she charges £15 and hour.

And why do you suppose they hide it, would it have anything to do with the taxes they and we pay take the complete piss.

I understand completely, you keep going on about the feral and the benefits but the problem is with coperate greed and I can assure you if you can fix that you'll see the benfits shrink.

But not shrink in real terms though eh, because these lazy feckers ain't working period.

My cleaner does very well actually she charges £15 and hour.

And why do you suppose they hide it, would it have anything to do with the taxes they and we pay take the complete piss.
I didn't u directly. I propose they hide it due to greed. Most of there incomes after tax is more than enough to live very well off. And very well I mean massive house, too of the range motors and as many holidays a year as they like, probably no real need for tax. Avoidance other than greed or living in excess that I can see. Same with companies doing. It it's to pay the boardz and shareholders, f**k the actual workers?

I didn't u directly. I propose they hide it due to greed. Most of there incomes after tax is more than enough to live very well off. And very well I mean massive house, too of the range motors and as many holidays a year as they like, probably no real need for tax. Avoidance other than greed or living in excess that I can see. Same with companies doing. It it's to pay the boardz and shareholders, f**k the actual workers?

So they should pay over and above why ?

Ok so let's pretend we pay amazon warehouse staff 40k a year, you said after tax you take home 400quid or so, so then a warehouse picker is earning more than you lol. Nobody would take up plastering on that basis they would want to become warehouse packers pmsl.

But then that DVD all of sudden becomes £35 a cd £40 and so on, and thus no one is better off yes they may earn more but bills are more expensive that leaves them in the exact same boat well done. Nice thought though

Because they can afford it . if they couldn't afford it, it wouldn't be taken off them. I'm led to believe lots of developed countries tax highly? I haven't researched much into that though. I didn't say pay them 40k a year,but ok.probably wouldn't, then there isn't many going into Plastering Nymore is there as it is too hard a work for younger ones and they don't want to pay their dues. So as it stands, minimum wage has went up what 2pound an hour in ten years, how much has the cost of living went up in that time? And tories had the cheek to say we were all in it together. Sickened my piss that arrogant smarmy prick Cameron having the gall to come out with that, never mind chinless wonder slimy Osborne.

Because they can afford it . if they couldn't afford it, it wouldn't be taken off them. I'm led to believe lots of developed countries tax highly? I haven't researched much into that though. I didn't say pay them 40k a year,but ok.probably wouldn't, then there isn't many going into Plastering Nymore is there as it is too hard a work for younger ones and they don't want to pay their dues. So as it stands, minimum wage has went up what 2pound an hour in ten years, how much has the cost of living went up in that time? And tories had the cheek to say we were all in it together. Sickened my piss that arrogant smarmy prick Cameron having the gall to come out with that, never mind chinless wonder slimy Osborne.

Yes let's take France 70% they all left lol what a great policy.

And because they can afford it is a joke of a reason, the top 1% (3000) pay more than the bottom 9million, and account for 30% of income tax. Not very wise to risk losing these people is it

Yes let's take France 70% they all left lol what a great policy.

And because they can afford it is a joke of a reason, the top 1% (3000) pay more than the bottom 9million, and account for 30% of income tax. Not very wise to risk losing these people is it
sure they do that here over 45. And they didn't all leave France mate, roughly 10k millionaires left, which was in the region of 3percent of all millionaires in France. A right amount, buy still leaves 97 percent But there is a fair difference between 70 percent and 45. And its not a joke of a reason at all, it's the fact that they would still have more money left over than the low paid make in 4 n or 5 years. Someone on minimum wage working standard week would make little over 14k before tax and ni. How would it be fair that the pay the same portion out there pay packet as someone on lets say, 100k. How could it not be fair? U would still have like 60k to buy your Mercedes and go to the Caribbean or whatever tickles ur pickle, cocaine and hooker binges, whatever.

sure they do that here over 45. And they didn't all leave France mate, roughly 10k millionaires left, which was in the region of 3percent of all millionaires in France. A right amount, buy still leaves 97 percent But there is a fair difference between 70 percent and 45. And its not a joke of a reason at all, it's the fact that they would still have more money left over than the low paid make in 4 n or 5 years. Someone on minimum wage working standard week would make little over 14k before tax and ni. How would it be fair that the pay the same portion out there pay packet as someone on lets say, 100k. How could it not be fair? U would still have like 60k to buy your Mercedes and go to the Caribbean or whatever tickles ur pickle, cocaine and hooker binges, whatever.

Someone on 14k only pays tax on 4k

We lose that top 1% and we are well and truly screwed! the more you want to tax them the more they will hide.

But here is why I don't have an issue with them, if it was me I'd try every trick in the book to pay as little as possible also. We are taxed way too high, whilst the feral and feckless get handouts left right and centre for doing absolutely fook all

Someone on 14k only pays tax on 4k

We lose that top 1% and we are well and truly screwed! the more you want to tax them the more they will hide.

But here is why I don't have an issue with them, if it was me I'd try every trick in the book to pay as little as possible also. We are taxed way too high, whilst the feral and feckless get handouts left right and centre for doing absolutely fook all
The problem of. Greed outweighs the feckless. I'm. Not a lover of brew bums either. But on the generations of people not working etc, only one percent of unemployed households have two generations that don't own haven't worked. Not great by any means, but I thought with the amount of Wasters about, would be higher.

The problem of. Greed outweighs the feckless. I'm. Not a lover of brew bums either. But on the generations of people not working etc, only one percent of unemployed households have two generations that don't own haven't worked. Not great by any means, but I thought with the amount of Wasters about, would be higher.

Greed is a funny thing because obviously and rightly we all want to keep as much of our money as possible, regardless of amounts. And the feckless and feral complain they don't get enough.
But back to the issue the deficit is the problem of governments overspending not anyone else. Germany manage just fine and dandy

IMG_0017.JPG

This is life

all the good french footballers work abroad because of their pathetic tax laws.

it was 60% at one point.

Greed is a funny thing because obviously and rightly we all want to keep as much of our money as possible, regardless of amounts. And the feckless and feral complain they don't get enough.
But back to the issue the deficit is the problem of governments overspending not anyone else. Germany manage just fine and dandy

Screenshot_20170428-215132.png

When did the torys take over??

The banker crash was 08 wasn't it,when the figure rapidly spikes, then when did torys get in, 2010 or 11?

The financial times lol, another left wing biased piece of sh it, they too predicted a recession if we voted leave total bullshit

The financial times lol, another left wing biased piece of sh it, they too predicted a recession if we voted leave total bullshit
Its pro Europe for definite, as of any other bias I'm not too sure mate. And let's be honest, as u said before, we aren't out yet, be another two years is it? we will see what happens then.i hope they are wrong in that front. Take from it what u will, I would say they might be close enough. It's got the figures in the article to back up its claims. Unless they have manufactured them, but other articles I've seen have shown some thing similar.

I'm not even a labour voter, we have the different parties here, until the banker crash, things were better here under labour, was very s**t for a few years under the torys. And now is Gettin back to tolerable, but of course cost of living pretty much doubled in that time.

I'm not even a labour voter, we have the different parties here, until the banker crash, things were better here under labour, was very s**t for a few years under the torys. And now is Gettin back to tolerable, but of course cost of living pretty much doubled in that time.

You may not be a labour voter but you most certainly are a liberalist loonie

Last edited:
I don't know whether I agree with that or not. I'm not overly sure what exactly a liberalist is, so i may have to take your word for it, but I've never really associated or seen myself as such...

I don't know whether I agree with that or not. I'm not overly sure what exactly a liberalist is, so i may have to take your word for it, but I've never really associated or seen myself as such...
I had to google it when he called me one as well mate