We are all in this together

Members online

I don't Blame you for no not reading it it will make you sound a c**t, oh you didn't read it and still sound a c**t.

Recession caused by the rich, paid for by the poor while the rich make even more. Think I've mentioned that before lol
And while we're at let's work out more ways to take money off the poor and give tax breaks to the rich, disabled don't need the money anyway. #thetoryway

The poor pay for fu ck all, don't even pay income tax lol
Most are poor because of low wages and zero hour contracts. Now having two people working in a household can just about help them keep there head above the water #thetoryway

IMG_1182.JPG
Let's look at the chart, tax credits are paid to people working but not making enough although the employer will no doubt be making plenty. Jobseeker's Allowance and income support are the stay at home that are the cause of all our troubles Gordon and the reason we are in this state is it not? Those tiny little sections there. I don't agree with folk milking the system but I'm not narrow minded enough to know it's all part of a bigger problem.

IMG_1181.PNG
Look at this chart, look at the size of the unemployment benefit and the non unemployment benefit.

Recession caused by the rich, paid for by the poor while the rich make even more. Think I've mentioned that before lol
Have heard and seen Theory that the recession was almost intentional, as too many "ordinary " men were doing well for themselves and starting to make too much money, so the recession would pull the rug out from most of them etc. Only a theory, but might have a ring of truth to it....

Look at debt interest it's huge. Government spending needs cutting back to a surplus. It has become to comfortable on benefits and has become a lifestyle choice

Look at debt interest it's huge. Government spending needs cutting back to a surplus. It has become to comfortable on benefits and has become a lifestyle choice
You going back to benefits but that's a fraction of the problem. I do agree benefits culture needs to stop but wages need to rise

You going back to benefits but that's a fraction of the problem. I do agree benefits culture needs to stop but wages need to rise

But wages rise and everything else rises with it, that's just how it is.

What should be targeted is the likes of amazon and Starbucks etc I've no issue with that

But wages rise and everything else rises with it, that's just how it is.

What should be targeted is the likes of amazon and Starbucks etc I've no issue with that
Wages haven't risen wake up I'm sure we have been here

The poor pay for fu ck all, don't even pay income tax lol
You truly are thick wake up, do a search on direct and indirect tax, the poor don't pay tax pfttttttt

Everything else has F*****g rose mate and wages haven't went up accordingly. My wages went further 10year ago than what my wages do today, and that was on labourers wage of 250 a week.

Although one hundred percent agree the big companies should be paying there share not all the loopholes in it. But many rich ppl are working loopholes too.

Although one hundred percent agree the big companies should be paying there share not all the loopholes in it. But many rich ppl are working loopholes too.

I presume you have never done a cash job and not declared it ?

View attachment 17611 Let's look at the chart, tax credits are paid to people working but not making enough although the employer will no doubt be making plenty. Jobseeker's Allowance and income support are the stay at home that are the cause of all our troubles Gordon and the reason we are in this state is it not? Those tiny little sections there. I don't agree with folk milking the system but I'm not narrow minded enough to know it's all part of a bigger problem.

the state pension is not a benefit it is something that you have payed for when you purchase an national insurance stamp.

I presume you have never done a cash job and not declared it ?
occasionally Yes my friend but I am in no need of an offshore account in the Caymen Islands or to hide money through different ventures so it can't be taxed. The men I am talking about carry in their wallets what I would make in a year or two no doubt

occasionally Yes my friend but I am in no need of an offshore account in the Caymen Islands or to hide money through different ventures so it can't be taxed. The men I am talking about carry in their wallets what I would make in a year or two no doubt

So why is one ok and one not ?

A pension is something you pay for but is set for collection at an age a couple of years past your life expectancy.
But nobody seems to mind .

Why isn't it OK for Amazon etc then? You're kind of going against your own argument there a touch, sticking up for millionaires squirreling away hundreds of thousands, or even millions of pounds, or the likes of me, who would owe the tax man literally a few hundred quid at the very most. I do very very little undeclared work my man, and what I do, is a little bonus (as said before we aren't on big money here, average wage is 400 a week after tax). So you tell me, is that the same as the rich hiding money to stay even richer?

And the fact people are living longer they pushed it further lol
Now if your neighbour took money off you constantly and dreamed up new taxes as and when they felt like it for you to pay and should you spk out smash you with a stick, you might just snap and burn their house down.
But for some strange reason those in power take the piss and everyone shuts up and puts up.
What the fuk is going on???
They are the minority controlling absolutely and laughing their cocks off with idiots defending the hideous bollox .

Why isn't it OK for Amazon etc then? You're kind of going against your own argument there a touch, sticking up for millionaires squirreling away hundreds of thousands, or even millions of pounds, or the likes of me, who would owe the tax man literally a few hundred quid at the very most. I do very very little undeclared work my man, and what I do, is a little bonus (as said before we aren't on big money here, average wage is 400 a week after tax). So you tell me, is that the same as the rich hiding money to stay even richer?
It's no use it's Friday evening he's out for a stroll.
IMG_6228.GIF

You miss the point, instead of targeting individuals through tax, top or bottom go for the firms that really take the piss.
For me it's very simple, if you sell something in the country you pay tax on it, I couldn't give a monkeys where the company is registered you do business here you pay tax here.

You miss the point, instead of targeting individuals through tax, top or bottom go for the firms that really take the piss.
For me it's very simple, if you sell something in the country you pay tax on it, I couldn't give a monkeys where the company is registered you do business here you pay tax here.
So you agree the problem is with the people at the top and not the ones at the bottom

I agree yes, the company's if trading here should pay the tax accordingly. But then they are abusing the same loopholes as the likes of Gary f**k**g Barlow and Jimmy Carr and many many more use to hide earnings in the tens of thousands. Again, the rich, hiding money to stay richer. The likes of Amazon etc who is not paying their share of tax, is it the workers benefiting from their lack of tax, the barristas in Starbucks? No, they are in minimum wage, or little over it, it's the fat cats at the top dividing out there profits among the board members and shareholders. The little person at the bottom gets shafted as per usual

I agree yes, the company's if trading here should pay the tax accordingly. But then they are abusing the same loopholes as the likes of Gary f**k**g Barlow and Jimmy Carr and many many more use to hide earnings in the tens of thousands. Again, the rich, hiding money to stay richer. The likes of Amazon etc who is not paying their share of tax, is it the workers benefiting from their lack of tax, the barristas in Starbucks? No, they are in minimum wage, or little over it, it's the fat cats at the top dividing out there profits among the board members and shareholders. The little person at the bottom gets shafted as per usual

They are earning the going rate for the job they do

So you agree the problem is with the people at the top and not the ones at the bottom

Maybe you misunderstood me, government deficit i.e. Overspending is not the problem of anyone other than government.

If I pull in 1500 a week but spend 2000 a week it's not going too end well is it ?

Maybe you misunderstood me, government deficit i.e. Overspending is not the problem of anyone other than government.

If I pull in 1500 a week but spend 2000 a week it's not going too end well is it ?
If the rich and multi nationals didn't hide money off shore, maybe would pull in enough to break even. Just a thought?

I understand completely, you keep going on about the feral and the benefits but the problem is with coperate greed and I can assure you if you can fix that you'll see the benfits shrink.

People with enough money that they have to hide it in offshore accounts. If u are rich enough u have to hide money In bank accounts the government can't do anything about u probably should be able to pay the shortfall in tax u are re creating. If you are rich enough to do that, the whole "living wage" is not going to remotely affect u, unless it means u have to up ur cleaners money or something