Wat this for

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorto

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1458585364.152266.jpg

Magic trowel basically for flattening off but be wary leaves those tiger stripes and you got to get on it when wet soon as it pulls in its no good I'd prefer speed skim/Eze spat any day how do I know all this? Cos I have the magic trowel

Too many them tools out now. I like to get them but always disappointed in them tbh. Only one like is my refina spat with the pole for flattening ceilings with

Too many them tools out now. I like to get them but always disappointed in them tbh. Only one like is my refina spat with the pole for flattening ceilings with
I wouldn't waste your money mate stick with spat or speed skim

Good for self levelling compounds. Stick a long handle on it.
Are they? Been doing a lot lately. I've just bought a spiked roller. Use my roller on a pole when priming and looking for something to use on a pole instead of a trowel on yer knees

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Are they? Been doing a lot lately. I've just bought a spiked roller. Use my roller on a pole when priming and looking for something to use on a pole instead of a trowel on yer knees

Is the spike roller just to get air bubbles out mate?

18" magic trowel on a pole and an old pair of golf shoes.

I waa going to mention spiked shoes. Its a pain having to think which way to do it to work your way out of a room lol

Spiked roller is best mate... wouldnt buy one of tjose window cleaning tools

U want a pin leveler/pin rake /skid leveler look on the refina website they have some good ones there about 80 quid tho I use one my self

Yeah the middle one it's great u just set ur depth and off u go if ur self leveling is a fiber re enforced one the pins can clog and drag from time to time but nothing to bad just give them a quick wipe and crack on and u need a pair of spike shoes so u van walk over areas you've poured

If the floors really bad I usually use a laser level and put some dabs of mortor down if it's concrete or if it's wood I use screws then fill between them and once it's dried I do another thin skin over the area but that's a lot of effort but worth it as it makes the tiling many times easier

Bosch make a nice laser for checking floors

Attachments

• tmp_31146-Screenshot_2016-03-23-14-25-27-129146010.png
    tmp_31146-Screenshot_2016-03-23-14-25-27-129146010.png
    439 KB · Views: 216
Status
Not open for further replies.