vw

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
volkswagen caravelle t5 174 bhp tip executive 07, anyone had one or no anything about them just about to buy one and stuck a monkey dep down so be gentle

only kiddin mur lad (can you say kiddin on net) my mate drives a transporter with the same unit (174 psi) he loves it mate and i gotta say wish i had bought one instead i ended up with a vito with excema

You know what i'm going to say, dont you?

That's the one with leather seats and tables isn't it?

check the clutch .... they have a new wanky system I am on my third and have done 38k. if you can try and drive it from cold under load .... see if it judders

rich

richardbrown said:
check the clutch .... they have a new wanky system I am on my third and have done 38k. if you can try and drive it from cold under load .... see if it judders

rich

Do you mean the Dual mass flywheel Rich?
I think it's the luck of the draw with the T5. My turbo and DPF went under warranty so it cost me nothing. Other than that I loved every minute of owning one. You'll have some warranty left on the Caravelle Mur. Try and get another 12 months out of them if it's at a garage. The 174 goes like f**k mate, even under load. You'll be looking at between 27 and 33 mpg, esp with the Tip box.

Status
Not open for further replies.