vw

Status
Not open for further replies.
volkswagen caravelle t5 174 bhp tip executive 07, anyone had one or no anything about them just about to buy one and stuck a monkey dep down so be gentle

only kiddin mur lad (can you say kiddin on net) my mate drives a transporter with the same unit (174 psi) he loves it mate and i gotta say wish i had bought one instead i ended up with a vito with excema

You know what i'm going to say, dont you?

That's the one with leather seats and tables isn't it?

check the clutch .... they have a new wanky system I am on my third and have done 38k. if you can try and drive it from cold under load .... see if it judders

rich

richardbrown said:
check the clutch .... they have a new wanky system I am on my third and have done 38k. if you can try and drive it from cold under load .... see if it judders

rich

Do you mean the Dual mass flywheel Rich?
I think it's the luck of the draw with the T5. My turbo and DPF went under warranty so it cost me nothing. Other than that I loved every minute of owning one. You'll have some warranty left on the Caravelle Mur. Try and get another 12 months out of them if it's at a garage. The 174 goes like f**k mate, even under load. You'll be looking at between 27 and 33 mpg, esp with the Tip box.

Status
Not open for further replies.