Virus

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
list-of-banks-owned-by-the-jewish-

complete balls that List - e.g. Bank or England is not owned by anyone - then somebody will say "Ah but behind the scenes.. etc etc" Bank of Cuba is called something else and is owned by the communist government who don't like religion much less Jews.. "Ah but behind the scenes.. etc etc"

Agreed but that wont suit the powers that be they want civil unrest,food shortages fule shortages. Then the big banks will step in to "help" by offering credit and loans etc to help those affected"

This is conspired and calculated.
Note the government not stepping in to calm the waters ..there silence says everything
I’m not a boris and co fan but I think the government are handling it reasonably well, it’s toeing the line between being calm and rationalised without causing undue panic. They are being advised by some of the best medical boffins in the world that we are lucky to have at disposal in this country.

Last edited:
It's getting worse by the hour. It's going to be a nation of paupers by the time this is over. It's not just the flu. There's going to be hundreds of thousands worse off because of it and that's hundred of thousands not wanting any plastering doing. It's a financial crash. House prices will be next. And that fat c**ts plan is herd immunity. You've got to laugh. Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face.
Your just just sprouting nonsense,all this tosh about house price crashes etc.
The world will still turn in 2-3 months time, once you’ve had your bout of it, if you do get it, that’s it, life carries on.
We’re all in the same boat with it, so it’s just dealing with it, and trying to look after elderly relatives.i employ quite a few lads in one way or another and have a lot of subbies depending on me in regards keeping them in work and paying there bills, mortgages etc at the end of the month, I’m concerned yes, but not unduely concerned if one or all of us get it.

Last edited:
Your just just sprouting nonsense,all this tosh about house price crashes etc.
The world will still turn in 2-3 months time, once you’ve had your bout of it, if you do get it, that’s it, life carries on.
We’re all in the same boat with it, so it’s just dealing with it, and trying to look after elderly relatives.i employ quite a few lads in one way or another and have a lot of subbies depending on me in regards keeping them in work and paying there bills, mortgages etc at the end of the month, I’m concerned yes, but not unduely concerned if one or all of us get it.
We're heading for a major recession. We've got countries all over the world closing borders. We've got major airlines, pub chains, restaurant and hotel chains on the verge of collapse. We'll be in lockdown like Italy and Spain within a month. Sorry to break it to you but it's the truth. All we can do now is pray.

We're heading for a major recession. We've got countries all over the world closing borders. We've got major airlines, pub chains, restaurant and hotel chains on the verge of collapse. We'll be in lockdown like Italy and Spain within a month. Sorry to break it to you but it's the truth. All we can do now is pray.
I’m praying for you pal.
The definition of a recession is 2 negative quarters, we might get that for a period and there’s no doubt it will effect some sectors but others will boom,money’s cheap to borrow at present interest rates at record low, it’s a kick in the balls but a swift kick in the balls.

You don’t half chat some shite pal. Scaremongering boring c**t f**k off

Miss the older generation in times like this.my dear old nan who lived through ww2 and lost her husband at 21 to the same war would have just put coronation street on the telly and said what will be will be.
I’ve got 2 granny’s and a grandad still about,they were all teenagers when bombs were getting dropped, hard as nails that generation. I paid my grandad a visit yesterday(possibly my last for a bit), I said how you keeping ...good as gold, I’m not letting no chinky flu get me, before he was on his way out to play darts and Dom’s down his social club.

I'm considering going and getting a rotavator tomorrow and loads of seed potatoes and seeds already got chickens

We need to try and keep it in perspective. Just watching westworld and had forgotten about it for an hour or so, but can hear the wife coughing in her room. It is worrying. Tapping is good to relieve the stress.

People cant get in and out of countries, now. My Krav Maga teacher went back to Israel and cant say when he'll he back. You cant get into Czech Republic, USA, Denmark etc. Think most of the scrim on eBay is from China.

I'm well prepared anyway mate Mrs is panicking:risas2:
IMG_20200314_221310.jpg

Ffs grown men like F*****g mumsnet!!!

Live on the streets for a year or do a 10 stretch then realise how piss easy normal life is!

f**k me your all like little spoilt kids, social media and the press should hang there heads in shame!

A situation that's manageable is becoming a f**k**g soap opera!!!

Live on the streets for a year or do a 10 stretch then realise how piss easy normal life is!

f**k me your all like little spoilt kids, social media and the press should hang there heads in shame!

It should have been manageable. But now we're a second to midnight. I admire your no nonsense attitude but in a weeks time you'll be shitting yourself like the rest of us.

What if....... and i.m not religious .....but what if.......there is a god. And this is going on no kids being killed by the virus theory.
So he.s decided to wipe all us old ish people out so the kids can start again . As no kids born bad but taught tonhate other races and religions....

Night

What if....... and i.m not religious .....but what if.......there is a god. And this is going on no kids being killed by the virus theory.
So he.s decided to wipe all us old ish people out so the kids can start again . As no kids born bad but taught tohate other races and religions....

Night

It should have been manageable. But now we're a second to midnight. I admire your no nonsense attitude but in a weeks time you'll be shitting yourself like the rest of us.

Ask me again in a week then I can guarantee I will give you the same answer even if I'm on death doors!

So he.s decided to wipe all us old ish people out so the kids can start again . As no kids born bad but taught tonhate other races and religions....

Nighu

Shut up yer F*****g clown!

Trust me when you have disabled children in your family you dont believe in god!

It don't bother me all the panicking is just a joke simple flu we all gona get it it's here,
On the other hand I'm really concerned for my mom she's got no strength or immune system
Having chemo at Wolverhampton hospital and there on lockdown a few died over it there now,
and some animals are ripping the hand sanitizers off the walls

Attachments

• IMG_20200313_185843.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 177
Status
Not open for further replies.