virus, change of mind yet

C2FD4C83-C189-4B20-8625-B50D16990BC9.jpeg

Tobacco/ smoking related deaths yearly deaths
8 million
Covid is massive plandemic it was Never about the health wake the fook up
Fooking cat got it from its owner

your welcome

So what's everyone's thoughts on what's going on..if its a planned process to destroy the economy they will have less tax revenue and more benefit claims surely.. im confused

So what's everyone's thoughts on what's going on..if its a planned process to destroy the economy they will have less tax revenue and more benefit claims surely.. im confused

At the risk of adding fuel to the conspiracy fire, that depends on who planned it doesn't it?

China were catching up to the USA economically but were still decades away from getting close. Along comes the pandemic and global economies are in the process of being trashed. So the race is on to be the first to recover. If you'd planned it, and were the first to come out of it you'd have a massive advantage over everyone else.

There is more to this than just economics .......I don't know what but nothing is making any sense and i have a bad feeling in my gut about this whole situation . There is something big coming down the tracks and its is either going to go good or bad for the world . My mind is open . what ever it is good luck everyone and may your gods be with you . WWG1 WGA.

There is more to this than just economics .......I don't know what but nothing is making any sense and i have a bad feeling in my gut about this whole situation . There is something big coming down the tracks and its is either going to go good or bad for the world . My mind is open . what ever it is good luck everyone and may your gods be with you . WWG1 WGA.
It could be the microchip implant. Cashless society for ultimate control.

Zombies.........I hope its zombies

new clusters of virus in germany, 2nd wave german goverment fears,....parts of australia in lockdown,...new cases appearing in countries world wide,.......goverments worldwide and who , fear second wave is here now, .....only a matter of time before it lands here, and lockdown is back,.......as i have said before this is going to get much much worse, and this will be with us for years,....meanwhile oak furniture land are the latest company to announce store closures, 27 stores to close, recession is starting to take effect now, matter of time before sites close down,.......there is a virus out there our conspiracy freinds ,when and what will it take for you to start believing this, once again read good articles in serious newspapers and magazines ,written by respected award winning journalists, but better still go and visit your local hospitals/ meet and talk to doctors and nurses/ask them questions,these are the people you need to listen to.
I say carry on whith life If u does not affect kids. And be careful when number up it up nothing you can do about it.you put your life in more dangerous risk jumping in a car the way people drive. Than covid 19

channel 4 programme on virus tonight, should be intresting,,.......also who announced today, no silver bullet for vaccine,

Business are changing the terms in which they engage with is and blaming covid.
Business who are refusing cash ie wickes,toolstation sceewfix etc are saving on banking services , saving time on prepping tills,floats,saving on tills getting dipped by staff and saving on the likelihood of being robbed for cash....suits them to blame covid as b and q will take cash.go figure???
Spoke to staff in maccies and subway and they admit business is booming just on drive through and delivering....they don't want to provide counter service or seating for the reasons above. Same profits with 1/3 less staff...no one to clear up after,no gangs of kids hanging around causing problems for them...
Its so obvious whats going on. Business want to deal with you offsite
Our local b&q won't take cash.

channel 4 programme on virus tonight, should be intresting,,.......also who announced today, no silver bullet for vaccine,
Did the WHO announce that, as far as I'm aware no announcement was made and it was said in a virtual press conference while a vaccine was expected we dont have one as yet and to not presume their was a silver bullet to end covid. Did we view the same news?

Wouldn't trust who hector as far as I could throw them,china bought them so they wouldn't tell the world when the pandemic 1at started and could of been halted
difficult to argue with that statement kinky, could have and should have been handled better from the start

Everyone has their own opinions on what's going on at the moment. If certain people believe what they see or hear on the news that's up to them.
It used to be a free choice, but it's not anymore. Mandatory face nappies, social engineering. Alternative views are frowned upon and psychological manipulation by mainstream media has turned people against each other.
I have been studying 'conspiracy theories' for over 15 years and one thing is certain - we are definitely controlled. When you look at the bigger picture over a long period of time patterns in events become obvious.
There are two major scams at work at the moment in the public eye - one is what we are talking about and the other is global warming.
I don't pay much attention to the media shills as they are all bought and paid for by the state.
This is just the start though - things are going to get much worse globally in the next 3 years.
Plastering a wall will be the least of our worries..