Vimark quick drying airless plaster Rasospray

I.m interested just for buckets . Is that sad lol. If this is ready mixed finish i.m getting a tingle in my pants

It’ll be air dry, so won’t be able to be trowelled to an acceptable finish,IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love a good pva bucket. Iv been using an old ka tanking slurry tub for ages now stick the lid back on it saves wasting any mixed
Like to leave roller in as well . We use them tanking buckets for water. Pva one I got at min requires end of roller chopping of to get lid back on lol. And one thing that makes me fume is when other trades use me clean water buckets to mix s**t in or worse put rubbish in em

Just out of interest what vimark product do the Europeans use in terms of bagged products they’d mix and apply instead of say our multi finish over here ?

Just out of interest what vimark product do the Europeans use in terms of bagged products they’d mix and apply instead of say our multi finish over here ?
Tape and joint the right way. Or use level 5 finish. Multi would be laughed out of door in Europe. UK and Ireland are the laughing stock of Europe when it comes to building. We are about 30 years behind if not more.

Come on Clemo I don’t believe that if we are laughing stock how come they are sanding all there plasters down ?

Let’s keep this on topic they must have a vimark skim coat like multi, is it gb1 ?

Come on Clemo I don’t believe that if we are laughing stock how come they are sanding all there plasters down ?

Let’s keep this on topic they must have a vimark skim coat like multi, is it gb1 ?

No we are about 30 years behind. On 95% of Building Systems. Its f**k*d up. But we are.

Hi @Vincey airless is very popular in France but Italy is more into manual plaster application. In the UK we've been seeing consistent growth in the airless market with more spray material and spraying machined being sold.

Hi @Vincey airless is very popular in France but Italy is more into manual plaster application. In the UK we've been seeing consistent growth in the airless market with more spray material and spraying machined being sold.
All the Polish guys rave about this and other products of the same ilk, never used it myself, heard good numbers (m² and price) from good guys though.
426adcf2ba96b6eaafffcf4d06f28b1f.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info, in January I’m going to see the Knauf stuff myself with a few others , after that I’d look forward to trying out some of this vimark too ,tbh every single one of vimark products I’ve used this year has been spot on , airless products I’m still not sure is what I’m looking for as some say it needs sanding and kinda puts me off but 2018 I’ll find out for sure ,

What vimark skimcoat do the Italians mix and apply ? Or are you saying they apply this rasospray by hand ?

Thanks for the info, in January I’m going to see the Knauf stuff myself with a few others , after that I’d look forward to trying out some of this vimark too ,tbh every single one of vimark products I’ve used this year has been spot on , airless products I’m still not sure is what I’m looking for as some say it needs sanding and kinda puts me off but 2018 I’ll find out for sure ,

What vimark skimcoat do the Italians mix and apply ? Or are you saying they apply this rasospray by hand ?
You can do airless by hand

Hi @Vincey Rasospray is typically applied at 1mm thickness.

While Rasospray was designed for the airless application you could hand apply as well.

Last edited:
Hi @Vincey Rasospray is typically applied at 1mm thickness, no need to sand.
While Rasospray was designed for the airless application you could hand apply as well.
Thanks Alex ,sounds great I’ll definitely try some later this month, happy new year