Vibrating straight edge

Members online

That is painfully bad! Proper shite lol. Love the judders it leaves in the wall too! :LOL:

Complete waste of time."reduces injuries",never heard of anyone hurting themselves with a straight edge.

Complete waste of time."reduces injuries",never heard of anyone hurting themselves with a straight edge.
Never Hurt myself, but clumsy b*****d caught me in the eye with one not looking where he was going.

I swear plastering and plasterers are getting gayer by the day!....

For example myself today at the counter bought some stuuuuupid foooookin spat thing!

I know for sure 100% I'll never F*****g use it!...

Just some over shite to wang in garage!

Where can i get one as Mrs Beader has shown a a'lot of interest in the vibrating thing .i don't know why as she has no interest in plastering .:confused:

Another load of Shi7 any real plasterer would never use or need,aimed at the DIY /1 week wonder course plasterers who don't know any better or how to use real plastering tools,and there's plenty out there!!!!!!

There are plenty of tools that have been created for the sake of being created... solving problems that dont exist

That's ucking stupid! What's going on hawk and trowel , length of straight skirting board to rule off with stop all this shite we don't want to end up like chippys or plumbers that can't work without 100 tools to cut a bloody hinge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nonsense end up with white finger off a straight edge wonder what the h&s working time is for that then you end up with a claim against you because your fingers are growing in knots ha ha b*ll***s

Can't see it working round scaffold poles ect be a lot of swearing and then being launched at the poor labourer after about 10 mins