Ventian

John j

Mono Don
Who does it.

Anyone done course . Just wondered if it was easy to pick up .

Saw this but I know its ££££££ just wondering if you can hold a trowel could you active this on after a short course
Screenshot_20210312-125911_Samsung Internet.jpg

I.ve been asked bout it once . Just had a idea for in extension
Mix up muck , divide into 10 , mix crushed kids chalk of different colours into each pile
Sheet up and mask area
Get little in to Chuck handfuls randomly over wall
Feather edge
Sponge to blur
Dry
Clear coat of epoxy

Having a van sign written isn’t about “needing to” mate, it looks professional.

my old lorry was sign written. one day a brick fell off the back and wacked a Gas board van. huge dent. the Gas chap jumped out with his note pad. as i was about to give him my details he said "no problem all the information is here on the door." it had our old phone number on the door that had never been updated. never heard no more from him!

Only place up north anyone gonna have venetian is possibly Harrogate North Yorkshire area! No point doing venetian in Barnsley ffs daz, britney and shazza sint gonna pay for that wi universal credit money lol they gotta get clothes for new babby!!

Saying that lot of Indians might have in make a nice feature wall for there elephant to sit in front of.
mural-on-temple-wall-of-the-hindu-elephant-god-ganesh-india-B2DRXT.jpg

Only place up north anyone gonna have venetian is possibly Harrogate North Yorkshire area! No point doing venetian in Barnsley ffs daz, britney and shazza sint gonna pay for that wi universal credit money lol they gotta get clothes for new babby!!
Your be amazed how much works up north with it mate.

Plenty of places up here where theres money . You just grew up in a s**t hole