Vans in Manchester

Members online

I don’t even no why some one who gets covered in crap all day long would want a brand new van.
Reminds me of those toss pot plumbers with number plates like X GAS X and s**t like that it’s embarrassing
I’ve had the same view. But ….

I brought my Iveco for 5k about 7 years ago. It’s cost me about 1k a year to keep it going countless problems with electrics etc just as an example. Then you lose about a weeks worth of money with it being in and out of garage so let’s say another 1k. So the van cost me 2k a year that’s 14k for last 7 years and 5k to buy it.

If I’d just coughed up the 20k 7 years ago i’d still have a decent van today and would have drove in comfort for 7 years.

Gone are the days where 3 blokes use to jump in the back of a transit with a fag on the go and sit on a milk crate!l to get to work.
Now plasterers want a bright orange custom with a sport body kit on it.
Sounds a bit homosexual to me probably got some s**t tattoos and smoke a vape too
So what?! Vans have changed. You stick to your wanky plain white gypo van and leave those that want something a bit better to themselves. Christ, why does it bother you so much

what is the cost andy of a small terraced house in essex
I've just had a look on Rightmove for two bedroom terraced houses in Chelmsford. Cheapest listed, which is SSC, is £240,000. The cheapest one still unsold is £320,000.
When are you moving down?

I've just had a look on Rightmove for two bedroom terraced houses in Chelmsford. Cheapest listed, which is SSC, is £240,000. The cheapest one still unsold is £320,000.
When are you moving down?
Youd get a 5 bed detached with double garage for that round here i s**t yer not

i like you limeplastering, good sense of humour similair to mine, in that it has a message as well,
but not everybody gets my humour on here ,
keep going lad
I’m being serious all gypo’s have sport vans they don’t have bangers down my way might be the other way up north tho

I’m being serious all gypo’s have sport vans they don’t have bangers down my way might be the other way up north tho
I like being a gypo. It has its perks

21F8FD33-3989-476C-9B6C-422E8FE6BB4B.jpeg

Just for the record. The van is f**k**g rapid for a van. Corners well on the eibach springs and feels grippy with the Goodyear F1’s.

mate if you think a transit van is fast you need your head testing.
So not only have remapped a van you have remapped a van that’s not even yours because it’s on a lease.
Seriously some people just blow my mind

Don't worry; he got more horsepower out of the go-faster stripes than he did out of the remap! :coffe:

mate if you think a transit van is fast you need your head testing.
So not only have remapped a van you have remapped a van that’s not even yours because it’s on a lease.
Seriously some people just blow my mind
I said it was fast for a van. F*****g ell. Cloth ears