Van Dog

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squarehead

Looking to get a dog, not sure what type. Got to be good with young kids and want to take it to work. Anyone got a dog that settles well in the van?

My Stafford is great with kids and a brill dog but probably not great to take to work as too fussy and would eat all my dinner [emoji1]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456136441.255610.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456136506.376954.jpg

Bottom one is the face I would get when eating my dinner[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes take mine he settles better at home than in the van though..
Had to cancel today at work for him to go vets in a bit,got something stuck through his nail paw pad

Would love to get a Doberman myself but couldnt imagine taking it to work, wouldnt be able to relax, would have to let them out regularly, and as said above in summer would be impossible

Thanks for all the tips. Had an Alsatian as a kid, ultimate dog for me, wife says no and doesn't fit our lifestyle really anyway. Dog welfare most important thing.

Whats the jack like @owls? I like them but never seen one that isnt nuts. All dogs are mongrels @Pug. Just some longer than others. Need something thats good with the little un although itll be another year at least before shes ready to be round a dog. I want something i can take over the park but the mrs can walk too. We've had 2 rotties as kids. Charlie the last was massive but soft. Couldn't dream of having a dog that size with rosie in the house.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Herbie comes with me a couple days a week. I put his bed in the back of the van in the summer and leave the side loading door open with a cargo net in the opening. He'll have a run 3 or 4 times during the day and I have my crib and dinner with him. Sometimes he'll come in the house with me, but normally barks to go back in the van.

I sometimes work with a chippy who brings his lab to work. Leaves him tied to the van with a long rope and tbh it's annoying. Constantly getting in the way.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

f**k**g cockapoos and labradoodles. I call them twatmongrels cos only a t**t would spend big money on mix.
Agree with that. It's a f**k**g mongrel, should be £75 not £750

Status
Not open for further replies.