van camping

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

Finished me camping on friday and the wifes done nowt but moan at me since I got back....starting to wish I could go back already....at least it was peaceful:cry:

Also started smoking again while down there after 6 years quit which is a bit stupid....tried to put them down again when I got back friday and couldnt so getting mega earache over that:(

Also started smoking again while down there after 6 years quit which is a bit stupid....tried to put them down again when I got back friday and couldnt so getting mega earache over that:(
Women will moan for whatever reason mate, I got one sitting beside me she's prime f**k**g example.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Finished me camping on friday and the wifes done nowt but moan at me since I got back....starting to wish I could go back already....at least it was peaceful:cry:
When's your first job?

When's your first job?

No job planned in as such yet mate......doing some stuff on my own house and families houses first to try and get a bit of experience working in a domestic environment....already done a few walls and a ceiling at home all painted and not needed any easyfill yet:sorprendido3:

No job planned in as such yet mate......doing some stuff on my own house and families houses first to try and get a bit of experience working in a domestic environment....already done a few walls and a ceiling at home all painted and not needed any easyfill yet:sorprendido3:
You must be good, I usually leave a bag of easy for every wall and ceiling, thinking of buying shares of BG.
I'm sure theplasterman will take you for a few days.
Good luck and keep us posted

He is starting on Tuesday,full day 9.30 -3
Can't wait
Come on
Think I'm more excited than you Lodan.

You're definitely more excited than me as im shitting my pants:vomito:
Here is your wall to do
IMG-20160216-WA0001.jpg

Don't worry to much the rest will be off by then board and skim
Can't wait

Can't wait
Come on

I'm always like that after a long run of working on my own.... Desperately miss my old work partner!!!

Sometimes I could pay someone just to have someone to talk to!!!

Then after a week there own little ways chink with my ways and they gradually start getting on my tits lol

When we used to hammer the work and hours out we once worked out we were spending 2400hrs on average together a month!!!!!!

Were ready for killing each other in between the laughter and moaning!!!!

I'm always like that after a long run of working on my own.... Desperately miss my old work partner!!!

Sometimes I could pay someone just to have someone to talk to!!!

Then after a week there own little ways chink with my ways and they gradually start getting on my tits lol

When we used to hammer the work and hours out we once worked out we were spending 2400hrs on average together a month!!!!!!

Were ready for killing each other in between the laughter and moaning!!!!
True I am a loner and agree lol...but got high hopes for lodan you know as well as me he be a bit nervous but I cant wait to get him cracked on think he gonna be great..told him already absolutely no pressure and to enjoy it..got a good few jobs where nobody is around, can trash the floors and get stuck in.
I will get some pictures up of the week show ya what's going on.

True I am a loner and agree lol...but got high hopes for lodan you know as well as me he be a bit nervous but I cant wait to get him cracked on think he gonna be great..told him already absolutely no pressure and to enjoy it..got a good few jobs where nobody is around, can trash the floors and get stuck in.
I will get some pictures up of the week show ya what's going on.
Can't wait
Come on
9.30 till 3 you lucky so and so

Day one ,boarded his wall ,blended in some bits and bead/scrim preparation work.Honestly was impressed with attitude to get stuck in,prep work,and most important in my view people skills were great.
Tbh I didn't think lodan would be ok doing what he was today he has embraced what has been shown and am looking forward to a skim off tomorrow.
What a start..hopefully continues

WP_20160223_15_18_14_Pro.jpg

WP_20160223_13_34_14_Pro.jpg

WP_20160223_12_52_53_Pro.jpg

WP_20160223_15_28_59_Pro.jpg

Nice one guys! A courser question , but what scrim are you using on the glass ? Sure will turn lovely with the uni! Looking forward to the next update!

Don't forget to inflict the unspeakable sexual acts on Lodan that all plasterers mates have to go through...

A skim off.....i better wear my rambo style vest and head band tomorrow then.....don't worry pete i'll go easy on you:reloco:.....in all honesty though was a great day and good to get stuck in, in a domestic environment and pete was awesome giving a running commentry on tips, explanations and facts on everything we did.....looking forward to tomorrow and glad someone on here was willing to give me a bit of a shot....much respect mate, hard to let someone come on your jobs who might start f**k**g things up.

Don't forget to inflict the unspeakable sexual acts on Lodan that all plasterers mates have to go through...
Im going to show my shrink on a doll where he touched me cos I dont want to talk about it.