Using your machine on your own?

in the Netherlands they have one man to a machine. the plaster is ready mixed in rubber bags, self finishing and sets on contact with air. a bag of material covers a lot of area. not like the uk.

i use my ritmo by myself have done for years. i load it up with 6 x 20kg bags 3 in hopper and break 3 open and lay them on top and spray using my swing gun and v-meko compressor it sprays fast this way. I get roughly 2.5m2 per bag so almost 15m2 per hopper without it running out of gear, darby ,fill hopper and go again. i don't go for massive meterage tho just put on what i can finish in a few hrs then see how hot it is in the arvo. Do you render over blueboard? Ritmo is great for acrylic base and topcoats too.

Just brick at the moment. We have a great system for 2 guys

i use my ritmo by myself have done for years. i load it up with 6 x 20kg bags 3 in hopper and break 3 open and lay them on top and spray using my swing gun and v-meko compressor it sprays fast this way. I get roughly 2.5m2 per bag so almost 15m2 per hopper without it running out of gear, darby ,fill hopper and go again. i don't go for massive meterage tho just put on what i can finish in a few hrs then see how hot it is in the arvo. Do you render over blueboard? Ritmo is great for acrylic base and topcoats too.