Used Tyrolean Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
bodplasterer said:
I bought a brand new one 2 years ago and used it constantley and it still looks brand new that ones (french word)ed.

it must be a right state by comp with that tyrolean gun goin costantly ;D :p

if you buy that off ebay im sure the bloke will say sold as seen, could be knackered or completely clogged up. then you have to send away for parts, wait for them, then fit them and it still won't be a new gun. if your willing to bid 20, for another 70 you can get a brand new one, i know what i'd do.

I put it up as a bit of a laugh to be honest, it looks very unloved and to be fair if the guy selling it was as busy as the tool looks he would've kept it clean I reckon. I got mine off Ebay brand new for £65 a couple of years ago and it's still looks like new, given a hose out they clean up really easy, it doesn't stick too well to plastic...or maybe the photographic evidence is damning!! ::)

buy one from screwfix pal them flicker guns usually lose their teeth after a couple of jobs I wouldnt recomend a second hand one

plasterjfe said:
buy one from screwfix pal them flicker guns usually lose their teeth after a couple of jobs I wouldnt recomend a second hand one

They only wear out quickly if you don't have them adjusted correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.