Used Citreon Berlingo

Yeah, but they is the bestest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No had 3 of them over rated. My brother has one a year old and give him bother all ready. I still be slagging him when I had to toe him with my 2006 opel lol

I agree VW over rated and pricey when they go wrong too. I like Mercs but silly money so ive only stuck with transits apart from my landy. Only problem i had with a transit was a used one i bought off a prick who didnt look after it so once i got that sorted it was all good

I love my little vw caddy.........does everything I need, it's small size forces me to be a bit more organised, a place for everything and everything in place.:sisi:
All the stuff you need and none that you don't.

Transits they are the true work horse. I cant fault mine 14 years old 170k on the clock and starts first time everytime.

Done a 400 mile round trip 2 days ago perfect, 600 mile round trip last week perfect sits at 80 on the motorway no problems love my van

Transits they are the true work horse. I cant fault mine 14 years old 170k on the clock and starts first time everytime.

Done a 400 mile round trip 2 days ago perfect, 600 mile round trip last week perfect sits at 80 on the motorway no problems love my van
c**t on diesel tho

what year and type is it. Are they hard on fuel

what year and type is it. Are they hard on fuel

2002 t300 115 bhp it has been remapped for low down torque and "slightly" better economy. As above its usually loaded with plastering related tools plus a few other kg of stuff. I get 300 miles to £40 around town.

Nothing special and to anyone else its just a transit but she's it's baby and I love it.

WP_20160529_20_41_29_Pro.jpg

2002 t300 115 bhp it has been remapped for low down torque and "slightly" better economy. As above its usually loaded with plastering related tools plus a few other kg of stuff. I get 300 miles to £40 around town.

Nothing special and to anyone else its just a transit but she's it's baby and I love it.

View attachment 15539

That does look tidy :D

I've got a hiace and never let me down so would probably get another, I only do 10,000 a year so not worried about fuel costs. Would be tempted by the newer mercedes vito's with long or extra long wheel Base, tail gate and low level in and out in back for my creacking body. Do they still have foot hand break?

I've got a hiace and never let me down so would probably get another, I only do 10,000 a year so not worried about fuel costs. Would be tempted by the newer mercedes vito's with long or extra long wheel Base, tail gate and low level in and out in back for my creacking body. Do they still have foot hand break?

I was quite impressed with the Hiace when I was in Australia and also when I borrowed one the other day :D

Yea I asked the boss about a transit. Said she didn't want a white transit sitting in front of the house lol.

Going for the berlingo. Just gonna treat it like gold. Proper service when its needed

Yea I asked the boss about a transit. Said she didn't want a white transit sitting in front of the house lol.

Going for the berlingo. Just gonna treat it like gold. Proper service when its needed

What about the weight though? When I first started I bought a similar sized van and drove illegal most of the time?

lol :D better than a blue transit :D